Tyres in Reading - Recommendation

Nemo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just been to Ride-In Bike Tyres in Reading and had a new pair of Tourances fitted. £184.95 for a ride-in ride-out service. Would have been about £20 cheaper for loose wheels.

The guy who did the fitting (Mark Wilson) was helpful, knowledgeable and gave me a feeling of confidence (especially compared to some of the Muppets that have done new tyres for me in the past!)

Because of this I'm happy to recommend them. I am new to the area and have no interest in this firm - just a happy customer :thumb:thumb:thumb

Ride-In Bike Tyres
81 Russell St
Reading
Berks
RG1 7XG

0118 950 0300
www.rideinbiketyres.co.uk

Me too. I've used him for the last 3 years on the BMW and KTM and very happy.

Just spent the whole of my lunch hour trying to find someone that does tyres locally.. and that are a good company..

Then I stumble upon this... :rolleyes:

How long roughly did it take to change the tyres? need to give myself enough time to get there and back from Newbury..

Just spent the whole of my lunch hour trying to find someone that does tyres locally.. and that are a good company..

Then I stumble upon this... :rolleyes:

How long roughly did it take to change the tyres? need to give myself enough time to get there and back from Newbury..

20 mins per tyre, but you might have to wait as he's alway busy. Always call him first and he will try and give you a time to come down.

Back
Top Bottom