Hello from Scotland

Lofty

Reaction score
Hi, I've finally "grown up" and ditched my ZX9R and traded it for an 04 plate 1200GS which is based down south in the Fareham area. I regret though that the Royal Navy has me based in Scotland on the west Coast and generally under the sea most of the time with no where under cover to keep my bike so I pine in the office on the occasional afternoon off.

Never mind, I'm a regular at the Le Man's 24 Hr race and other endurance races and enjoy European travel when I get the time off so I'm hoping to meet up with a few of you out there.

Regards,

Mark

Hi, I've finally "grown up" and ditched my ZX9R and traded it for an 04 plate 1200GS which is based down south in the Fareham area. I regret though that the Royal Navy has me based in Scotland on the west Coast and generally under the sea most of the time with no where under cover to keep my bike so I pine in the office on the occasional afternoon off.

Never mind, I'm a regular at the Le Man's 24 Hr race and other endurance races and enjoy European travel when I get the time off so I'm hoping to meet up with a few of you out there.

Regards,

Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark, its good to have you with us.

You can pine away to hearts content here, we have plenty within the forum to keep you occupied when you're bored.

Have fun, keep posting its always good to have new virtual voices heard amongst the regulars .... should make your stay a little more interesting if you join in with the rest of GS community here.

:)

I think pining is putting it a bit mildly at present!!, I've only managed 18 miles on the bike since I got it and I'm off to Seattle to work with the USN on Thursday for a month. I shall be making the most of the forum whilst I'm there though. Thanks for your kind words,
Mark

Get that bike up there big lad!!!! The GS was built by the Germans but was designed by a Highlander. Your missing the best biking roads in the world, buy a cover and enjoy. Welcome to the site and let the piss take begin!!!!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom