A proper thumper

Phil Clarke

Reaction score
Once I get the clutch sorted I'll be campaigning this as my trail bike - Ariel HT5 trials with road gearing
Non of yer long travel pogo stick nonsense!

Attachments

• ariel low res.JPG
    ariel low res.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 691
Nice bike, i'd love one again.

Me and me dad rode Ariels in trials in the early 70's both solo and more successfully as an outfit
we used standard 350's and 500's for a while then sold everything for an ex SM 500HT, top bike:thumb

Rude question I know, but how much did you pay (PM me if you want to keep it a secret)?

Shep

youd be a bot then i'd take it, this lot couldn't handle a sex tape, half of em would end up in hospital :rob

nice bike btw :thumb2

Once I get the clutch sorted I'll be campaigning this as my trail bike - Ariel HT5 trials with road gearing
Non of yer long travel pogo stick nonsense!

Nice machine.. i have one or two...or is it three:blast of these old rats...

P5280135.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice machine.. i have one or two...or is it three:blast of these old rats...

What ever you do, don't tell me where you live...........
I'd love an old bike in my collection, but I'm trying to save up some money....:augie

Timpo.

Blimey its been a while since I frequented this site and heres an old post still sitting been resurected

Nice T100 based metisse scrambler Bustup biker - these are pretty competetive ont he pre60 scrambles scene and would make a pretty reasonable trail bike with the right gearing.

The HT is ace off road - its lack od suspension is more than made up for by its ability to pull form zero revs - seems to be able to plod its way through the worst bogs imaginable where I find my DRZ just spins up the back wheel.

Back
Top Bottom