i have seen the error in my way

28jay

having always looked at the gs as an ugly duckling never thought about having one, sportsbikes was all i liked i nearly bought a harley(demo broken down lucky escape).:eek:..tried a gs liked it instantly, went to woolaston bmw said he would do a deal but by the time all the extras added would be £12k:(.seen a 55 plate with all the extras 4500 miles for £8k and bought it. now the zx6r is a very nice looking dust magnet.hello to everyone and will be up for some rideouts:cool:

Welcome fellow Northanter. See you on a rideout sometime! Good site here; lots of information and fun posts

having always looked at the gs as an ugly duckling never thought about having one, sportsbikes was all i liked i nearly bought a harley(demo broken down lucky escape).:eek:..tried a gs liked it instantly, went to woolaston bmw said he would do a deal but by the time all the extras added would be £12k:(.seen a 55 plate with all the extras 4500 miles for £8k and bought it. now the zx6r is a very nice looking dust magnet.hello to everyone and will be up for some rideouts:cool:

welcome to the site 28Jay, sign up as a member and you'll be able to access the For Sale and Wanted Section, sure the GS of your dreams is just around the corner...:thumb

welcome jay enjoy your new toy.:beerjug:
[note to garfield read the posts b4 replying] jay has bought the bike :D;)

Back
Top Bottom