Bought myself a new bike

35col

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:thumb2 Get it next week, a KTM 300EXC, got rid of the 200 and traded the 525 in for a new one. Never had a new bike before:) Can't wait to get it:bounce1

Col

That'll be Dennis Irvins then:augie:augie

Quick question for you. Where on earth are you going to ride it near Aberdeen??? I'm very interested as I want to find somewhere to ride mine??

AndyT:cool:

Quick question for you. Where on earth are you going to ride it near Aberdeen??? I'm very interested as I want to find somewhere to ride mine??

I have access to some rough land,(approx 5 sq mls) also a couple of local clubs give you a gate key for their tracks,and enter some local enduros

Col:thumb2

Is that the Bon Accord motorcycle club?? I was thinking of joining that just so I could get somewhere to ride as there is nowhere round here unless you know different?? My mate has joined it and plans to do a few HAre and Hounds this year. He has just bought a brand new KTM125

Elgin is the closest but thats still a 130 mike round trip for me. I've even been trying to by some land without success.

Which are tyhe clubs you refer to by the way??

AndyT:cool:

The Grampian club at Elgin and the Buchan off-road club have a track at Pennan.The Bon accord haven't got a track, but do put on a good enduro and h&h.One of the guys on here that is more local to you may invite you out for a day off road if he reads this?

Col:thumb2

Rick just seized his KTM 300...mind you he was doing 90mph when it locked up:eek:

And we didn't chuckle, or take the pish about it much.....:augie
Good job one of us had a rope in our rucksack. :thumb
Mark

Back
Top Bottom