Advice Jaws100 on Pico's.

andy1966

Hi Newbie here to this site.

I am off to Pico's in Late May this yr. Mainly down to info i have picked up from this Forum. I noticed on one Thread Jaws100 offered some Waypoints and routes to Mezza. Was wondering whether he would or anyone else would be kind enough to forward this info or any other trips routes in this area.
We are not planning on doing any off road routes as 2 of the guys have sports tourers. Although we could be prepared to lose them for the day and head off up some gravel tracks.:augie
We are going for 7 days but don't plan to spend the whole time there.We may ride over to The Pryennes.
Hope to hear from Jaws100 or anyone with good advice.

Thanks Andy

I am off to Pico's in Late May this yr. Mainly down to info i have picked up from this Forum. I noticed on one Thread Jaws100 offered some Waypoints and routes to Mezza. Was wondering whether he would or anyone else would be kind enough to forward this info or any other trips routes in this area.
We are not planning on doing any off road routes as 2 of the guys have sports tourers. Although we could be prepared to lose them for the day and head off up some gravel tracks.:augie
We are going for 7 days but don't plan to spend the whole time there.We may ride over to The Pryennes.
Hope to hear from Jaws100 or anyone with good advice.

Hi Andy, as your not a subscribed member to the forum :blast I cannot PM you or you me. Would need your e-mail address or maybe you would consider joining up !
UKGSer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom