So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

ovenpaa

Reaction score
A strange thing happened today, I became an ex HP2 owner :confused:

It is gone, not even one last ride, just did a deal and that was it, I will miss the thing, it was for me was without a doubt the most brilliantly uncivilised SM I have ever owned, but always lacked a little bit of soul. It had to go, I ride like too much of a tw@t for such a thing and I used to find myself laughing uncontrollably as the front end slapped around, the back end squirmed and spun and my toes dragged on the floor, such behaviour just was not right and deep down I knew it would end in tears one day so it is gone.

A sad day.

Anyway the good news is I have the basis of a baby SM coming soon in the form of a G450X (Fingers crossed it is soon as well!) So if you see someone in an old KTM Rallye jacket and scabby Enduro boots on a 450 performing like a clown, wave, it is only me trying to make up for lack of cc's

Do you have any bits left?

Like wheels, end can, engine etc?

Ian

I *think* I will end up with the original HP2 tank bag, maybe the rack bag and some footpegs, oh and an original rear number plate bracket as I left the TT one on the bike :blast

Rack Bag

*IF* you still have this left, and in reasonable nick, can i have first dibs please

ta

Richie

I have done the same. I parted with my HP2 in March and looking forward to the 450 arrival:thumb. The fastest I ever rode the HP2 on gravel was 190kph which was fun passing those KTMs but like you I could see myself coming off.:eek
I traded my 05 1200rt and the 06 Hp2 on a 08 Adventure and have enough change left over for the 450. Both these bikes are still setting at the dealer for sale:eek:

Back
Top Bottom