Boot Shops

Tengiz99

Reaction score
Being now fed up with my feet getting frozen, it's time for a pair of decent boots for winter. Any recommendations on where to buy? Looking at the TCX Infinity GoreTex jobs, but definitely want to try them on first. Any shops with a good boot selection around?
Thanks,
pete.

Hi Mandy, will be up Monaghan direction tomorrow, could make it a more extended trip without trying too hard... Don't see the TCXs in the brochure though.

You could also try Module Road and Race in Antrim. Aidan has a GPS waypoint if you need it :thumb2

:aidan

Being now fed up with my feet getting frozen, it's time for a pair of decent boots for winter. Any recommendations on where to buy? Looking at the TCX Infinity GoreTex jobs, but definitely want to try them on first. Any shops with a good boot selection around?
Thanks,
pete.

What about a wee pair 'o these Pete?????

The oul Argylls are hard to beat for keeping the tootsies warm and dry..................

:hide

Attachments

• gsmall-argyll-full-knee-farming-boots.jpg
    gsmall-argyll-full-knee-farming-boots.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 314
Cotter MC in Ballymount used to do the Oxtars so I'm sure they do TCX now. Don't always have the full range of sizes but plenty for man-sized feet ;) Plus he's not the dearest around :thumb2

Hmm, have heard Cotters are good!
As for the wellies, been a while since I had a pair of those... :augie:D

Jasus Pete ...yer lucky....I have to wear the Argylls every day...........and be glad to get them off me feet come evening.....

Seriously mate ...hope you get the TCX boots......
my mate wears them....he reckons they're the best.............

Noodles.....(there's only one....:D)

Sorry to jump in, I have tried to order a pair from Crossan, at £142 seems the cheapest I have seen so far + free P&P, but when I click on the add to cart I get a message telling me that this item has been removed from the catalog. I will try to call them later in the week but if anyone goes there please let us know if they have stock, thanks.
JC

been thinking about a new pair of boots. These look nice.

Let us know you get on ordering from Crossan

Was at Crossans on Sat as I wanted to try the boots on, unfortunately they only had them in a size just too small, not a wasted trip though as the missus did some shopping (for some, see got carried away). Price looks good though and I'll go back when he gets them in stock. They seem to be doing an offer at the minute on these.

Thanks Aiden, found it without too much trouble.

Was at Crossans on Sat as I wanted to try the boots on, unfortunately they only had them in a size just too small

I'm hoping to swing by there next weekend - do you know if they have size 7 (41 in new money)?

If ya ask me nicely I could call up there and ask them for ya :thumb

:aidan

Honey; would you ever be a pet ................and ....................
In reality I'll be passing by any how - have to be in Newcastle. Thanks for the kind thought

Back
Top Bottom