TT2 RANT!!!!!

gavb0

Reaction score
:blastMy wife brought me a tt2 for xmas its crap its so hard to pair the phone with the headset and when you do turn off the tt2 you put it back on the headset dont work untill you go through the whole pairing crap again thought it was the phone so brought a new phone that was recomended on the tomtom site sony still the same. Its good when it works but pairing is a nightmare everytime you use it I even brought the Q2 head set to go with the tt2 have tried the rider and Q2 same pairing problem. Its been 5 months of pissing about looking for sites and emailing Tomtom and Cardo and still it dont work.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO BUY A MAP FOR £10 AND PUT IT IN MY TANK BAG (JOB DONE)

please dont say press this 4 times then press this button 5 times then wait for the blue light to flash then role your trouser leg up blah blah trust me ive done it all

It may be worth looking at http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184879 as there seemed to be a similar issue with a resolve too.

If in doubt delete all the connections you have already made, reset the TomTom. Backup and update the software so you know your not fighting a bug or corruption in the software from the SD card and then try the steps in the thread.

Most of us have no issue pairing phones and Sony Erricson is generally one of the best for pairing with a TomTom as they support all the TomTom features.

:nenauMade some progress 2day went back to my nokia phone and reset the tt2 to factory and the Q2 to factory paired Q2 to tt2 and then phone to tt2 everything worked ok when i turned tt2 off and back on again no sound comming from phone to Q2 did a soft reset and phone worked, so now i turn the tt2 off with a pin and it all works fine when i turn it back on(Better than going through the pairing everytime i go out )Not perfect but getting there

Back
Top Bottom