Blackberry

wayne

Reaction score
Start the New Job on monday:JB So my CEO rang me this afternoon with some info and told me to look out for the post as a Blackberry and some other bits and bobs on route to me. So have never owned or used one so wot they like, will be using it alot in Europe this Summer,any tips:thumb2

Start the New Job on monday:JB So my CEO rang me this afternoon with some info and told me to look out for the post as a Blackberry and some other bits and bobs on route to me. So have never owned or used one so wot they like, will be using it alot in Europe this Summer,any tips:thumb2

Idiot proof. Must be as every idiot in London seems to have one, they can now walk and email at the same time....

I had one a while back and then we changed to a crap vodafone pda, the blackberry was superior in every way, although was shite with attachments...

Idiot proof. Must be as every idiot in London seems to have one, they can now walk and email at the same time....

I had one a while back and then we changed to a crap vodafone pda, the blackberry was superior in every way, although was shite with attachments...

Wots the battery life like

I have used one for work for the last couple 3-4 years... fairly bulky as a phone...but great for getting your emails.... takes a while to get used to the keyboard lettering instead of the usual phone lettering but doesnt take long... Once its paired with Outlook it has huge functionality... calender,reminders to do list etc....The nokia N71 (i think) by vodafone now has similar functionality but is more phone-shaped...Wont take you long....If you have it configured to the internet... You can keep up to date with UKGSER!!!!!!!:clap

Our Nick had one, but I think he changed it. I'll ask him later and let you know :thumb

I get about 48 hrs out of it with the bluetooth on as its paired the car... I think it comes with an AC adapter but I just the USB cable from my PC.....

It depends which one you get, the old ones, although good, are nowhere near as good as the modern ones. I bought one to see how we would get on with it, now all staff have one. I wouldn't be without it, my father has one and he's 72 years young!

Once you get used to the keyboard (qwerty) you won't want to go back. :thumb2

Do they come with a wand for the key board I have Big didgits:augie

got a curve 8900 was worried about digit to keyboard ratio but the keys are really easy to use,just getting used to it and only had it a week........cant seem to get pandora working yet.:)

I've been using a 8800 for nearly a year now and it's proved to be a very useful tool for work....and a lot easier to turn off than some might suggest :D

Back
Top Bottom