Uisge Beatha

Packer

Appreciating Scotland
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
doesn't seem to have been mentioned as yet:eek:

Gordon, are you planning to run a tasting sesh?

If I can assist in any way let me know. I would volunteer to host it but certain elements might become overly stressed at the thought of a "Fine English Beau" talking about the spirit of life.

Talking of beau's, I've yet to decide whether I'll wear the black dinner suit with bow tie or the blue boiler suit with grease stains:augie

I would volunteer to host it but certain elements might become overly stressed at the thought of a "Fine English Beau" talking about the spirit of life.

There's only one I can think of and he doesn't count as he don't ride a GS any more.. :D

Go for it Kevan...:thumb

Yi'll need to sort a venue out as we are using the whole of Ullapool rather than one set place:thumb2

I dinnae touch the stuff myself :augie

The Whisky Tasting at the previous GOTCs were for charity but we're no da'en anything for charity at this one (being of the opinion that good folks have spent enough of their hard earned just to ge there).

As Johnny says, we're no just giving one premises our custom (as we were at Glen Clova) so I cannae see too many places being overly keen to allow you to quaff your ane whisky using their premises and glasses :augie

That said, I'd be a willing participant in any tastings :augie

The Whisky Tasting at the previous GOTCs were for charity but we're no da'en anything for charity at this one (being of the opinion that good folks have spent enough of their hard earned just to ge there).

As Johnny says, we're no just giving one premises our custom (as we were at Glen Clova) so I cannae see too many places being overly keen to allow you to quaff your ane whisky using their premises and glasses :augie

Bench anyone....:nenau

800px-oak_park_bench1.jpg

Gordon, are you planning to run a tasting sesh?

Nothing planned for the reasons given above, no single venue and not a charity event.
Ill just be happy to attend this year :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom