help. i'm confused

cookie

Stay Frosty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
having a problem understanding the dates...:eek

i thought the trip was 11 to 18 sept with accommodation booked in switzerland on the 10th and 18th as here. that leaves 8 days in between for the 7 days riding mentioned here (post 9).

so is there a rest day? if so, when? am i just being thick? maybe i've just not been paying attention as usual :rolleyes:

i thought the trip was 11 to 18 sept with accommodation booked in switzerland on the 10th and 18th as here. that leaves 8 days in between for the 7 days riding mentioned here (post 9).

so is there a rest day? if so, when? am i just being thick? maybe i've just not been paying attention as usual :rolleyes:

Hi Cookie

I think the itinerary Mags posted was just an example of what he did last year with his mate, and I'm guessing will just form the basis of this year's trip.

I make it 8 days' riding, too, and I don't think anyone's mentioned a 'rest day'.

I guess that could be factored in, though, as I wouldn't have any objection to staying in one hotel for 2 nights and doing some touristy sight-seeing stuff??

Either way, I'm easy and will go with the flow.:bounce1

What's the general concensus, chaps?

Yoy

I didn't know we were supposed to be paying attention as well! How much will this cost? :augie

If there is a rest day, I'll take some of that. :Motomartin

I'll just go with the flow, as I'm not that easy. :D

Hi Cookie

I think the itinerary Mags posted was just an example of what he did last year with his mate, and I'm guessing will just form the basis of this year's trip.

I make it 8 days' riding, too, and I don't think anyone's mentioned a 'rest day'.

I guess that could be factored in, though, as I wouldn't have any objection to staying in one hotel for 2 nights and doing some touristy sight-seeing stuff??

Either way, I'm easy and will go with the flow.:bounce1

What's the general concensus, chaps?

Yoy

thanks. at least i'm not going mad then.

How much will this cost? :augie

a good point, but one i am doing my best to ignore at the moment :D

Hello mate. The dates are correct. There's 8 days of riding this year not 7 :thumb2

Help I'm confused? :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised now that you have bought (another) Airhead!

comes with reading the Airhead Section!

I'm moving on from PDs to R100RSs, (more to polish),............if you see any let me know...

Back
Top Bottom