DOYLE TODAY ROAD TRIP WILL BE NWS.

doyle

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Tonight seems to be the night for open invite trips,so before you are all booked up.
A visit over 7 days and 7 long nights,meeting up with a few of the girls that have been posted.I have currently heard back from 11 of them who have agreed to share accomodation to save us from having to carry tents/sleeping bags on the bikes.Food will be provided in the form of an evening meal with waitresses on hand.Also if luck is with us a bite of breakfast should be available to regain strength.
I do expect most people will have already made their plans for this year,but i did think it only fair to at least offer the trip for anyone at a loose end.
However i will not be offended if i have to go on my own as i do like to ride my motorcycle.This trip will be weather dependent as in my experience trips such as this are far more fun when its nice and hot and sunny.
Numbers would have to be limited for obvious reasons so it is probably a blessing that everyone will already have their holidays booked up.Anyway just thought i'd ask.

Tonight seems to be the night for open invite trips,so before you are all booked up.
A visit over 7 days and 7 long nights,meeting up with a few of the girls that have been posted.I have currently heard back from 11 of them who have agreed to share accomodation to save us from having to carry tents/sleeping bags on the bikes.Food will be provided in the form of an evening meal with waitresses on hand.Also if luck is with us a bite of breakfast should be available to regain strength.
I do expect most people will have already made their plans for this year,but i did think it only fair to at least offer the trip for anyone at a loose end.
However i will not be offended if i have to go on my own as i do like to ride my motorcycle.This trip will be weather dependent as in my experience trips such as this are far more fun when its nice and hot and sunny.
Numbers would have to be limited for obvious reasons so it is probably a blessing that everyone will already have their holidays booked up.Anyway just thought i'd ask.

Yes put me down for that......no Im booked on that week.....well I could be if it had a date :D

yes please put my name down,although my back isnt as good as it was,so could possibly only accomadate one or two of the girls.

Back
Top Bottom