bike day

peeweek9

Peeweek9
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally after weeks a proper run out on my new baby R1150GS. Up to the Ponderosa, North Wales, coffee. Down to the Raven cafe near Whitchurch, coffee & bacon buttie. Back to Wrexham, coffee. Back home to give the lady a wash and rub down and start to modify my spare can for better flow. Great ride , can't believe something with the aerodynamics of a large sliced loaf handles sooo nice I'm smitten.
:JB

have fun

Hi peeweek9

I hade the 1150gs and loved it now iv had 2 1200gs and now on a 1200gsa and its funfun fun

hope you enjoy her and happy ridding:clap

tefflon /steve

Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site.....:thumb2

Glad you had a good ride out....:D

Back home to give the lady a wash and rub down. Great ride, can't believe something with the aerodynamics of a large sliced loaf handles sooo nice I'm smitten.
:JB

My wife has just bollock'd me for not looking after her the the same way you do to your wife. FFS Valentine's day was 1 week ago.

she said to me, do you remember the first time we made love? I said the first time , I can't remember the last time lol

:D :D

peeweek9 welcome to UKGSer, I dont think you'll have any trouble settling in here :D

:D :D

peeweek9 welcome to UKGSer, I dont think you'll have any trouble settling in here :D
Thank you you're most kind. After a couple of years bad health Bessy beamer and riding is my treat...pete

Back
Top Bottom