Discounts on the new LC

Kintessack GSr

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok all you guys that have ordered the new LC, what discounts if any did you manage to get on bike or accessories and from where. I have a mate looking to trade his multistrada for the LC thought it would be interesting to find out. Awaiting incoming fire.......;)

Your question has to be about the current market situation so the answere has to come from recent orders.

Given the short term availability is good there must be incentives out there, ignore the can't be possible crowd as they have made their mind up......these are scary time for dealers and they need to make a turn.

Hard Hats on, hand granades incoming.......woweee!

Ok all you guys that have ordered the new LC, what discounts if any did you manage to get on bike or accessories and from where. I have a mate looking to trade his multistrada for the LC thought it would be interesting to find out. Awaiting incoming fire.......;)

Your mate will undoubtedly get a better deal if he sells the Multistrada privately first :eek:
:beerjug:

I'm sure he's a big boy and can negotiate his own deal.:comfort What others have had is irrelevant as each deal is based on individual circumstances:rob

im usually quite good at getting a deal, always did well in the past but couldnt get nothing, sweet FA i tried 2 dealers got the same response both dealers told me the same thing..they can't discount the new lc

£2k off RRP is the going rate:beerjug:

Dream on JB or are you just winding the feckers up :thumb

..... both dealers told me the same thing..they can't discount the new lc

With less than 10% for the dealers from BMW I'm not surprised. They can sell what they can get, so why discount?

Any deals will be negotiated with servicing, extras, farkles or clothing .... maybe :nenau

Dream on JB or are you just winding the feckers up :thumb
Any deals will be negotiated with servicing, extras, farkles or clothing .... maybe :nenau

Of course he is, and most of the gullible idiots will believe him:rolleyes::JB

With less than 10% for the dealers from BMW I'm not surprised. They can sell what they can get, so why discount?

Looking at a few other threads discounting will start, currently you could walk in, order bike and have it by the end of March, so unless the formal launch and first test rides produce a huge up surge in orders I can not see that changing.

BMW are like any other manufacturer they need sales, obvious by the pricing of the new bike basically the same as the out going bike.

If discounts don't start they'll start throwing in panniers etc for free as they did with the out going bike.

Unfortunately for BMW the out going bike was pretty good at what it did/does and in the current financial climate not everybody that has the current bike is going to rush to update.

Obviously there are the few that must have the latest bike/model, quite a number on here, but they are leaving behind bikes that are frankly unused in GS terms at very good prices considering the equipment they come with.

So any one with any sense would buy a late 2012 bike and save a small fortune let the beta testers try out the WC and jump in when the ADV model is launched in 18month to 2 years time.

Back
Top Bottom