B&B In Kent?

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date

Deleted account W

I'm looking for a B&B or hotel with secure parking for the bike near the Channel Tunnel. I’ve got a 9am crossing on a Monday morning in June and want to travel down from Nottingham on the Sunday. :)

Why a B&B?

I have used the Travel Inn on my last two trips on the Chunnel. It's about a 2 minute ride from the Chunnel entrance in the morning, which gives you extra time to sleep :D

You can park your bike outside the front door. Not had problems on my visits.

T.

I usually find that the Tourist info centres are helpful. TRy Dover or maybe Canterbury

Whatton said:
I'm looking for a B&B or hotel with secure parking for the bike near the Channel Tunnel. I’ve got a 9am crossing on a Monday morning in June and want to travel down from Nottingham on the Sunday. :)

I'm only about 30mins from the chunnel and depending on the date you could stay with us (no charge) so if you want to email me the date then I can let you know if we are working or not.

p.s. cracking pub 2 mins walk from house :beerjug:

Re: Re: B&B In Kent?

strucko said:
I'm only about 30mins from the chunnel and depending on the date you could stay with us (no charge) so if you want to email me the date then I can let you know if we are working or not.

p.s. cracking pub 2 mins walk from house :beerjug:

Strucko, thanks for your offer :thumb

I can't e-mail or PM you as your not a sponser yet.

Can you drop me a mail to whatton (at ) gmail.com?

Back
Top Bottom