Baglux Bag 1150 Adv

CONDORPILOT

Previously had the Alpha bag on an 1100 which didn't sit well,changed to the Athena which fitted better but leaked water through map pocket ,even in slight showers,.

Yes I,ve done a search...but I would like some up to date views please

Any views on which Baglux bag suits the Adv with large tank or is the Bm bag a better bet?

Does the 30 ltr Baglux Tank cover come with the red stripe on silver option or is it one colour?

I got the light grey baglux tank cover and yes it has a nice red flash with gs in black. Looks great and prevents those stone chips at the front of the tank. The bag I have is the Shibuya which is a small one that doesnt expand but I find it very handy. The only slight negative is that it sticks out into the seat area a bit and you can find yourself resting against it.
The alpha is discontinued in this colour.

If you contact Baglux direct you can have whatever you want. I had a pacific blue 30lt adventure cover made with white GS on the sides.
The advantange of having one made for you, apart form the obvious colour choice, is that you can have the cover without the see through panels for the BMW badge - saves spending ages lining the cover up and does not show condensation.

Vic P

Plasins, any photos,sounds like a good idea experienced both probs before plus I had 2 covers which arrived with bad scratches on the badge windows

I had a shibuya bag and gave up with it, as I had the same problem as the previous poster with the small 'odds n sods' zipped pocket digging in to me. gave up and just tend to use the baglux map case only, bought a touratech tailpack which fits the small rack exactly and its expandable too... so all my junk goes in there

I have the black Adv Baglux tank cover with the yellow flash and GS in silver/grey. I think it looks great and has really protected the tank, but the best bit is that it comes complete with 'lugs' to the front and metal clips to the rear for quick fastening the baglux tank bag, custom made to fit the cover.

Can be put on or taken off in a matter of seconds when filling up etc.

I bought it in 03 when I got the bike. I think it was around £110 complete.

The good thing is the tank bag is the exact size not to obstruct the handlebars when at full lock.

Cheers

Plasins
Thanks Vic,looks nice and solid.What kinda bag have you tried/use on the large tank.I wasn't impressed by those I tried on standard tank as stated above.Any suggestions?

I had an omega two tier bag. This fitted very well. I also had a Touratech VP45 bag that I used on tours and longer trips. Before anyone asks, both have been sold.

Vic

Back
Top Bottom