Vibes - gone!

Nutty

Reaction score
Today was the first ride since fitting some R&G crash bungs, and any vibes the bike had have disappeared! I've been on the bike all day, about 180 miles, and they've gone!:beerjug:

This bike just keeps getting better, and is loosening up nicely. I'll get on the phone tomorrow to Evotech and R&G to see who's going to be first to get a tail tidy on the market, as that back end needs tidying up.

I even managed to take some photos!:JB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 548
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 603
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 611
Hi Nutty

are you saying that after fitting the R & G bar ends it has cured the vibes

cheers Terry

Damn , sort the vibes n I might just have to have one.

Nice pics - it does look great in red :)

Out of interest, if you could keep just one bike, would it be the GS or the XR?

Hi Nutty

are you saying that after fitting the R & G bar ends it has cured the vibes

cheers Terry

Yep, they seem to have. I did a few runs in the known vibey rev range, and they weren't there.

Nice pics - it does look great in red :)

Out of interest, if you could keep just one bike, would it be the GS or the XR?

I always said the GSA, and to be honest it's always going to be the GSA, but this is a fantastic bike. Hopefully I'll never have to choose.

Both have their individual merits, but the GSA just does it all, albeit not as quickly!

I
Today was the first ride since fitting some R&G crash bungs, and any vibes the bike had have disappeared! I've been on the bike all day, about 180 miles, and they've gone!:beerjug:

This bike just keeps getting better, and is loosening up nicely. I'll get on the phone tomorrow to Evotech and R&G to see who's going to be first to get a tail tidy on the market, as that back end needs tidying up.

I even managed to take some photos!:JB
I have fitted the R&G crash bungs and bar end sliders and I must admit I don't really notice the vibes. Yes they are there but no more now than my old GS. Above 5000rpm the engine is a real peach.

Of course mine is faster as it's the white color.

I
I have fitted the R&G crash bungs and bar end sliders and I must admit I don't really notice the vibes. Yes they are there but no more now than my old GS. Above 5000rpm the engine is a real peach.

Of course mine is faster as it's the white color.

Is it called racing white? No.:comfort

Is it called racing red? Yes.:D

BMW knows which is quicker.:green gri

My Vibes are becoming less noticeable with miles on the clock

275 round T' Dales today so Griff could get his Triple Black run in before the Highlands trip on Thursday

Attachments

• Rick_2015_00001.jpg
    Rick_2015_00001.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 519
:aidan
Absolutely brilliant bike though whatever the color. Just gets better and better. 1st service on Tuesday so will get to try the full rev range:D

You're in for a treat!:thumb

Back
Top Bottom