Ow do.....

Mark C

Reaction score
What midlife crisis, I've always wanted to sod of around the world. :D

Bought my first beemer in october and Loveinit, Loveinit, Loveinit.
:bow 1200gs :bow Yellow/grey panels/ black seat.

Tested GS, Sold car and duke Monster :tosser and within two weeks ordered bike. Me and best bud planning first big trip around Europe in april next year so will be asking for lots of advice as we are new to touring :bounce1 .

Only had one problem with bike so far when i thought that the ABS had jacked in on a frosty day. Pump sounded intermittant and braking acted differently but still learning how the bike rides. :rolleyes:

So hello to you all and hope to post again soon. I'm of fer a pint :beer:

Welcome.
Europe in april next year so will be asking for lots of advice as we are new to touring
1. Petrol.
2. Wallet.
3. toothbrush.
4. fags(or pipe&slippers ;) )
5. Toolkit if you know what to do with it.
6. Mental attitude :thumb

Mark C said:
Tested GS, Sold car and duke Monster :tosser and within two weeks ordered bike.

What?! You sold indestructible engineering and bulletproof build quality for questionable materials and happy-go-lucky reliability??? :eek:

Good for you, welcome to the club (I mean "discussion forum for like minded individuals). Best place for advice, be it touring, technicals or otherwise: never been dissappointed! :thumb

Quality piece of kit that duke,Twas a mean machine :spitfire , all though I have now shaved off my gay tash and thrown my skin tight posing keks :ymca . Maybe I can be taken a little bit more seriously now.

Twas but a learning tool.

Thanks for the welcome, will hopefully tag along to the next meet in Manchester area to introduce myself.

Warthog said:
What?! You sold indestructible engineering and bulletproof build quality for questionable materials and happy-go-lucky reliability??? :eek:

How do you know what type of car he had :D

Welcomde to the site, enjoy! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom