Low seat advice

NickP

So Ive sent the Wunderlich back to its makers so i'll start again.

Apart from re sculpturing the original seat which I dont think will be enough and BM's low one, what is the best option for a little tiny chap and a big bike? (1150 GSA) and where from.

The idea of the Wunderlich superlow is great as it has lower mountings and fits around the top of the shock. It reduces seat hight by 80mm which is good but dosent fit up to the tank and looks shite, which is bad.

Are there any other manufacturers that do the job right?

Cheers
Nick

NickP said:
So Ive sent the Wunderlich back to its makers so i'll start again.

Apart from re sculpturing the original seat which I dont think will be enough and BM's low one, what is the best option for a little tiny chap and a big bike? (1150 GSA) and where from.

The idea of the Wunderlich superlow is great as it has lower mountings and fits around the top of the shock. It reduces seat hight by 80mm which is good but dosent fit up to the tank and looks shite, which is bad.

Are there any other manufacturers that do the job right?

Cheers
Nick

Or you could get a 44mm reduced shock from Hagon £295 , 0208 5026222 . :thumb

low shock

Thanks James, Have you done this to your bike? How does it effect the handling?

Iv'e got a Corbin on mine.
It seems very well made and fits the bike well, although as JB said about his seat, I do feel that I am now sitting in the bike.
also my knees are higher up, so may need the pegs lowering.
I have not had a chance to do any decent distance yet.
To lower my bike further, I fitted GS shocks and RT cast alloy wheels, although with this sead, I may be able to go back to spoked wheels.
Mike.

Back
Top Bottom