pink way round

archaeo

Reaction score
hi

can you girls and guys here please look at the new pink way round thread,
we need support riders and co-ordinaters to help

i have put my name forward for the girl gser although if another lady wants to do it i am happy to ride support

i have put my name forward for leg 3 i think it is it is the severn to aberystwyth leg and lucy has said she will run leg 4 aberystwyth to liverpool

can we get a sticky here about this?

ta sorry that this is not very eloquent i am known for me blunt spoons not my nice talking lol

thanks

maria x

Maria, any idea when this will happen? I have just read RAM-MAN's posting and it sound like a bloody good idea! Anyway, let me know when this will happen and hospital and holidays permitting, I should be available to ride as support for you.

I'm not in Wales, I'm just over the other side of the bridges, so tell me to bog off if you want to....

Maria - if more than one girl wants to ride then I don't see any reason why you should have just one baton handover. You could easily split the route up into multiple sectors with a different girl riding each one. Just an idea.

Mike

Both myself and Mr Sharribee (he'll love that one) can help out on this. Let me know what is needed. We can ride or support (I am a girl but have a Honda so don't know if I would technically count as a GS girl). If you want to split the leg I would love to ride a bit. I work really closely with the Breast cancer teams in my hospital so would love to be involved.

Sharron

I've put my name forward, can be a support rider and whatever else is needed.

Tim

Maria,

Stickied as requested.

Please remind us of the dates for this leg of the event.
Will do everything I can to help.

How many people do you need for the leg or is more the merrier.

sharribee said:
Both myself and Mr Sharribee (he'll love that one) can help out on this. Let me know what is needed. We can ride or support (I am a girl but have a Honda so don't know if I would technically count as a GS girl). If you want to split the leg I would love to ride a bit. I work really closely with the Breast cancer teams in my hospital so would love to be involved.

Sharron

Technically, if you put some of these on your bike, no one will know the difference!!! :thumb

Can't see anyone protesting about what bike you ride! :thumb

longdog said:
Technically, if you put some of these on your bike, no one will know the difference!!! :thumb

Can't see anyone protesting about what bike you ride! :thumb

Wow, their great do ya think anyone would notice the difference??? ;)

If there were any great objections to my bike the next post is:

"Dad, can I borrow your bike - cos you know I love ya lots"
:angel :hapybnce:

longdog said:
Looks like you won't need the stickers after all!!! :thumb

Oh yes she will, I'm talking about another blonde lady :cool:

sharibee said:
Do you think grandma will approve

No but who gives a s............................... :rolleyes:

Timmy don't think I qualify for Norf Wales

Though I'll be glad to help out if I can, Maria, but I ain't a Fairy, me legs is too Hairy. :beer: :thumb

bumping this

also to let you know that lucy has the dates
please check the pink way threads it is on there
sorry i cant make a linky thing but if you can bump this again and stick it on here

ta ;)

archaeo said:
hi

can you girls and guys here please look at the new pink way round thread,
we need support riders and co-ordinaters to help

i have put my name forward for the girl gser although if another lady wants to do it i am happy to ride support

i have put my name forward for leg 3 i think it is it is the severn to aberystwyth leg and lucy has said she will run leg 4 aberystwyth to liverpool

can we get a sticky here about this?

ta sorry that this is not very eloquent i am known for me blunt spoons not my nice talking lol

thanks

maria x

Hope it goes really well for you :clap
Avoid the Hairpin bends :eek:
I'll be at Princetown :thumb

2 wheel humvee said:
Hope it goes really well for you :clap
Avoid the Hairpin bends :eek:
I'll be at Princetown :thumb

hi humvee,
sorry you wont e there you will be missed by me
have a good one at princetown :thumb