Hi Folks - another newbie

Yorvik

My name is Bruce, live in York (hence Yorvik) and am awaiting collection of a 1200 GS in 2 weeks. Previous bikes include 1100GS (sold to fund house) and a couple of Mz bikes. Great forum packed with great advice, thanks for letting me join ! :)
P.S. If this is tripe in either content or structure please accept my apologies, I've never posted on a forum before......

Yorvik,

Welcome on board. It was a good post.

Don't worry about the inmates here. Just try to spell better than Bakerman and make sure the background to your pictures is fully photoshopped to minimise the "your grass needs cutting" "fence needs painting" jibes :eek:
:thumb PB

Hi Bruce, welcome to the board, keep your eyes peeled on the yorkshire section, we will be having a monthly meet around yorkshire once a month, and there will be rideouts posted by variouse gser's throughout the year, you are more than welcome to come along, our next monthly meet is at the hopper lane hotel near bluberhouses on the 15 of march at bout 7:30ish again you are very welcome. :thumb

Andy

Hey Andy, can non gs, blade riding ex gs'ers make one in??? Don't be too hard on me, had to fund the kids once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland somehow....be back on a GS sometime soon'ish

Thanks for the invite Andy but I don't collect the bike till later in the month. Look forwards to a ride out later though.

Bruce

turn up in a car, everyone else does in winter....well most, eh room101/jez etc?? :D

dave.boulder said:
Hey Andy, can non gs, blade riding ex gs'ers make one in??? Don't be too hard on me, had to fund the kids once in a lifetime trip to Disneyland somehow....be back on a GS sometime soon'ish

Hey Dave, yuv bin here twice already, bet you mek it three, :thumb , who was the trip of a lifetime for :rolleyes: yeah right, we understand :D .

you dont need a gs to come to the meets Dave, i havn't a bike at the mo, but i shall be going for mi belly full.........

Welcome, enjoy the site, and the bike when you get it, just in time for Spring :thumb

John

Thanks for all your welcomes ! A red GS by the way as I guess I'll be like a traffic light - habitually slowing everyone down...... :rolleyes:

Yorvik said:
Thanks for all your welcomes ! A red GS by the way as I guess I'll be like a traffic light - habitually slowing everyone down...... :rolleyes:

Hiya Yorvik / Bruce.

Welcome aboard....and happy new bike :beerjug:

Don`t worry mate.....on a GS you`ll find plenty of things slowing YOU down, especially sportsbikes in the twisties.... :D

Enjoy !!

Hi Yorvik, fairly new here myself and not too far from you - over the hill (in both senses of the word!) near Driffield. See you on the road :thumb

Back
Top Bottom