Bath Road - nice guys after all

Cheesy Mike

I may have dissed them in the past but recent events have made me change my mind. Their salesman is much nicer to me now I actually own a BMW (as opposed to completely disinterested when I had the Aprilia Pegaso) He took the time to listen to me and give me good advice when I was studying the economics of changing the GS in the future. Their accessories people are helpful - even if the prices are list! Their service people saw me immediately a few weeks ago when a warning light came on while I was on the road - even though it only turned out to be a blown light bulb. Today I called Cooper Reading to be told they could see me on Thursday or Saturday to sort out my gear change problems - despite my pleas that my daily transport would be off road. Bath Road told me they were booked solid but they would see what they could do. The service manager then called me back and told me to pop in tomorrow. His attitude and advice couldn't have been better.

Bottom line, despite the initial hiccup which meant I didn't buy my bike from them, they are exactly what I would expect a BMW dealer to be and do for me.

Mike

I totally agree. I first used Bath Road more for convenience than anything else but they seem genuinely willing and ready to help with any problems I've had and as such I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I've just had dealings with Bath Road through a friend of mine. He's recently had a R1100s Sport from them, 2002 model with 2200 miles on the clock for £6500 which was loads cheaper than anywhere else. We had two trips down there and the sales staff were spot on even though they were busy with the new reg bikes.

Couldn't fault them. :thumb

Always used 'em, and always found them helpful. Mike and Darren in service/ parts are friendly and professional, and Kris Stinchcombe has always looked after me as Sales Manager. Try them if you are 'local people', you wont regret it.

Back
Top Bottom