helmets and turbulance

leon1967

now heres a question
i am 5,8 and have a standard GSA and get a lot of turbulance at speed ,iam thinking of getting a new tour x 2 helmet but will the peek rip my head off or rip the peak off at speed Any thougths sugestions?

Tobinators, as sold by Nippy Normans (link at the top of the page). Work a treat :thumb (well for me anyway - 6'3" and an open face helmet.)

Several GSers have been decapitated whilst doing a 'lifesaver' at over 20mph.
take care out there :eek: :eek:

Iv'e got a Tour X and the turbulance and buffeting is very bad when on my 1150 ADV :(

I fitted some Tobinators yesterday from NN's and can sit comfortably at 80/90 mph , turbulance and buffeting gone , reduced wind noise , visor up at 40/50 mph :thumb

There worth every penny :cool:

Exhaust and engine noise level has been reduced :eek: or is it me :mmmm

I'm 6'2 use a Tour X and a standard screen on my Adv. can't say I've noticed or suffered from any undue turbulence and I can do "life-savers" without fear of losing the peak at any speed.

Ive use a tour X on my 1150GS and no turbulance and buffeting, i also have Coms fitted in my helmet, which i have no problem answering my phone and listening to music.
No Tobinators.

Interesting stuff people thanks for different veiws and opinions me thinks i will get tour x and see what happens if i still get buffeting and turbulance have to look at a tobinator.

Thanks for info :thumb :thumb

Back
Top Bottom