Khulu's Tour 2 2023

Loved that, I really was dragged into the whole thing. I've done bits n bobs of of the places that you've been and it brought back some great memories. I really must do something about visiting the Austrian MotoGP... :cool:

Ducati RELIABILITY n'all....(y)...

Hope KTM have the guts to put some sort of Brad/Jack rep' on the road (Desmosedici D16 RR style) Shirley only a matter of time before the V4 hits the dealers ????

Great stuff - Many thanks. (y)

Another here, great photos and write up, I really enjoyed it all.

Thanks for posting it up...(y)

I enjoyed the write up and surprised you were so close to me, we could have met up at some point...I am only 25 mins from Castelo, albeit in the opposite direction, South West. We go to Auchan occasionally to stock up on 'exotics' I feel out of place though, as it is a bit posh for me.

I enjoyed the write up and surprised you were so close to me, we could have met up at some point...I am only 25 mins from Castelo, albeit in the opposite direction, South West. We go to Auchan occasionally to stock up on 'exotics' I feel out of place though, as it is a bit posh for me.
That would have been an amazing meet up :beerjug:

How are you?
Multistrada is great - I can flatfoot it easier than the GSA.
We are good thanks, keeping busy and enjoying having all the time in world....except that Maureen finishes work ( for good ) end of the week so that's going to take some getting used after 3 years of my own routines !

Put a Termignoni on yet ?

:beerjug:

We are good thanks, keeping busy and enjoying having all the time in world....except that Maureen finishes work ( for good ) end of the week so that's going to take some getting used after 3 years of my own routines !

Put a Termignoni on yet ?

:beerjug:
No, I'm fine with the stock one, at the moment.

It’s always nice to see someone else has the same approach to touring as me, smash the miles then drink some beers :D

Great write up and great pictures Khulu, it was a pleasure to meet you at Sid and Anne's get together, i see the rest of your trip you were telling me about went well (apart from the lack of one certain cap) you know the one i am referring to.
Any chance you will be going to Sid's in 24 ? if so the big Gal and I will see you there, all the best and keep up the good work.

Great write up and great pictures Khulu, it was a pleasure to meet you at Sid and Anne's get together, i see the rest of your trip you were telling me about went well (apart from the lack of one certain cap) you know the one i am referring to.
Any chance you will be going to Sid's in 24 ? if so the big Gal and I will see you there, all the best and keep up the good work.
It was good to meet you there!
Depends when he is having it in 2024 as I'm going to the Most, Czechia WSBK late July then on to Misano for the Ducati weekend.
I may go to Spain, Portugal September.

It is rather large but the one at Penamacor is much smaller - you'd like it better, probably.
It's a shame we didn't meet and swap stories!

The Intermarche in Castello Branco has a "squeeze oranges and make your own juice machine" - I liked that.20230808_142246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom