the mighty 85hhho goes to germany.

Noddy's nephew

At last ive finally been able to take the gs over the water....hurrah been waiting since febuary to get a chance to go. Its only my second attempt at foriegn travel, the first was a failed attempt at berlin on my naked cb500, in the snow in febuary a couple of years ago.

any way ive been and gone, the plan, and i use the word with toungne firmly in cheak, was to ride down to the nurnburgring, camp, do a few laps and move on. However, this week they are prepareing for the 'old timers' rally, so no free useage of the track......but....the roads around the ring and out in to the sticks are brilliant :bounce1 :bounce1 cant belive how technical and accruate you have to be to ride them,and all the germans are at work.... hours of fun.

The rest of the trip included a long and hot ride around the river rhine, up to koblenz, down to rudeshiem, and sort of outish to dreis. weather wise sort of broke even, 2days hot 2days wet....hence i think my biggest lesson learned is that all weather gear is better than leathers. its a long ride home squelching with every step.

so have a sqwis at these pics and ill sign off ( with the proper amount of self satisfaction) to go and plan the next trip.

mmmmm german bier :beer: :beer: :beer:

pictures hmmmm to large can any advise on how to shrink to fit?

pictures

hope this works

Attachments

• germany aug 06 037 (Small).jpg
    germany aug 06 037 (Small).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 138
good here innit

Attachments

• germany aug 06 040 (Small).jpg
    germany aug 06 040 (Small).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 140
Its workin ... :thumb

Really enjoyin your post, keep postin the pics. Aint it good to unleash the GS on continental Europe :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom