P.F.T

dirtydog

Reaction score
'With A Beautiful Blonde Bull Terrier Wrangler In
Also known as Post Festive Therapy.

After we've all stuffed our faces and drank ourselves stupid, finished trying on our new socks and pants, spashed on cheap aftershave and been subject to the in-laws.. :(

How about a ride-out to rid those post xmas blues?

A blast around Mid Wales should do the trick.. :thumb

How about Wednesday, December 27th?

DD... :thumb

Not quite up to your usual off-topic standards Mutters!

Wales is a country to be visited and not for fraternising with the locals in :D I prefer a smaller outing with the usual suspects from this manor, where everyone gets to talk to each other :thumb

Big rideouts with the drop off system are boring as hell.

Off topic I know, but hey, what the hell!

Hey DD,

I was over by your neck of the woods yesterday. :thumb

Rode from Redditch into Bewdley from Stourport, over the river and turned right towards Button Oak.

On to Button Bridge and then turned right to Bridgnorth, up Hermatige hill to the island, turn right.

Then Kinver, Stourbridge, Hagley and home.

All was going ok until I got dropped on the dual carriageway going past Clent :(

Ended up sat on the floor of the Gulf garage just before Fairfield island, eating Mars bars and drinking Lucozade Sport so that I could get home :eek:

That road to Button Oak/Bridge is a real bastard............. :spitfire

:rob ........... :eek:

could be

why not, I'll even have a 300 mile range, oh and some funky panniers ,a lowered seat, a lowered adv, a top box , a sat nav ,pfm cast iron disks, tobbinators , maxton rear shock.

santas already been so often this year he's refusing to come again, until next year.
SOOOOO a ride out in the holidays will cheer me up no end after the depression of not having anything to open xmas morning :( :( :(
I'm sure that there is another reason for celebrating xmas, seems to have slipped my mind though :nenau :nenau

stay cool

Rob

Yeap !!

Yeap, i'll be out after the festive bit somewhere between here and there, and Kelso for New Year. Probably bump into you all on some narrow track in Wales :D

Gaz said:
Not quite up to your usual off-topic standards Mutters!

Wales is a country to be visited and not for fraternising with the locals in :D I prefer a smaller outing with the usual suspects from this manor, where everyone gets to talk to each other :thumb

Big rideouts with the drop off system are boring as hell.
Well said that bearded gerbil of a man... :clap

Mutter's, of course there will be knitting, Gaz is going to do a freestyle cross stitch demo, Chris will be holding his needles... :ymca

That road to Button Oak/Bridge is a real bastard.............
Alan, that road is a bitch, the wind always seems to be against you, horrible tight blind bends and some crazy yocal drivers. Not the ideal road for a cyclist.. :eek:

You should know better than 'hitting the wall'. Obviously a bigger bowl of porridge is in order next time and a keener eye on the cardio monitor... :D

I bet your pulse will be elevated for a few days?

Plenty of vit c and copius amounts of complex carbs for a few days!

robbie c said:
why not, I'll even have a 300 mile range, oh and some funky panniers ,a lowered seat, a lowered adv, a top box , a sat nav ,pfm cast iron disks, tobbinators , maxton rear shock. Rob

:eek: I think I'm gonna give it all up and become a sparky, there's money in them there rewiring jobs!! :D

Hairdresser ...

Attachments

• george-michael.jpg
    george-michael.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 120
dirtydog said:
Also known as Post Festive Therapy.

After we've all stuffed our faces and drank ourselves stupid, finished trying on our new socks and pants, spashed on cheap aftershave and been subject to the in-laws.. :(

How about a ride-out to rid those post xmas blues?

A blast around Mid Wales should do the trick.. :thumb

How about Wednesday, December 27th?

DD... :thumb

As much as i would love to come out on the ride out the emporium that is Hein Gericke has shat on my bbq, yet again i'm fookin' workin' :spitfire

hummm

dirtydog said:
If that was the case jim, he'd buy a proper bike... :bounce1

buy or lease dear boy ?????? ;) ;) ;)

the only way I would buy a 12adv is outright with cash, can you imagine having all that hard earnt money in your hand and giving it to a dealer.

I can't , so its the 1150 for me.
what you don't have you don't miss

give me the 1150 and no debt over a new 12 anytime

all GSs are good GSs :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Back
Top Bottom