Tossers-in-the-Tejeda III - 2nd-9th October 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, how could you let them do that to my old bike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGXQ5a_aiB0&

I did not let them Roy, the fuckers took it while I was out at dinner. I cannot describe how badly let down I feel that so called mates can do that to someone elses bike. It has put me off going offroading again. I thought I was with people I could trust and rely on. Instead they are all a bunch of cnuts as far as I am concerned.

I certainly would not dream of doing that to someone elses bike, and I think Greg and Simon should be thoroughly ashamed of their actions - as well as those who stood there enjoying the show.

Sadly I have not used my bike since.

and I think Greg and Simon should be thoroughly ashamed of their actions - as well as those who stood there enjoying the show.

A prank goes wrong and a grown man is still spitting his dummy out 6 months on....FFs Phil, get over it:rolleyes:

BTW you also were just as upset at having a duck run around your room:D:blast

I did not let them Roy, the fuckers took it while I was out at dinner. I cannot describe how badly let down I feel that so called mates can do that to someone elses bike. It has put me off going offroading again. I thought I was with people I could trust and rely on. Instead they are all a bunch of cnuts as far as I am concerned.

I certainly would not dream of doing that to someone elses bike, and I think Greg and Simon should be thoroughly ashamed of their actions - as well as those who stood there enjoying the show.

Could be worse some one could have pissed on your bike.
Mine still smells of old man !! :pullface

Boo Hoo!!!

Hey Phil,

sorry to hear you're still sulking over it.... Yes, I was out of order.... I apologised and the small amount of damage was made good....

Get over it and get out on your bike...

P.S. hope the rest of you have a good time this year.

Preparation

So hows everyones prep going ?

My 450 hasnt turned a wheel since getting back from Wales

In my garage My G450x is sitting on near bald tyres bent handlebars and no foot pegs !

Things to do

Oil ,plug and filters change
Front and rear tyres plus mousses
fit Gp4 steering damper thingy

either refit the pivot pegs off the SE or buy new ones

Ive got a new set of plastics I might put on as well.

that should just about do it.

I've been looking at it in the garage for amonth, but its time to get it done.........sometime in september.

Started back down the gym every morning before 'work' and now on the wagon.

Today being 1st September, I resisted the temptation to take out my new ''Berg at midnight (and it won't get a run tonight either :( )

Still on my to-do list:

• Run-in bike
  • Change oil and filter
  • Await arrival of Scotts SUB-mount kit from US
  • Fit same
  • Fit hard wiring for GPS

Then one day's riding; clean and it's good to go.

:thumb

Greg

Today being 1st September, I resisted the temptation to take out my new ''Berg at midnight (and it won't get a run tonight either :( )

Still on my to-do list:

• Run-in bike
  • Change oil and filter
  • Await arrival of Scotts SUB-mount kit from US
  • Fit same
  • Fit hard wiring for GPS

Then one day's riding; clean and it's good to go.

:thumb

Greg

let me know if you need any help running it in !

btw there is a herts trf run this saturday

Anarchy Rules:p

I was out on an all day tough 120 mile ride with Timpo yesterday, had a blast on Rick's very well set up 570 Berg.

Two weeks in the Pyrenees before Competa....I do hope our porky leader's bike fit after all this alleged shagging:D

Anarchy Rules:p

I was out on an all day tough 120 mile ride with Timpo yesterday, had a blast on Rick's very well set up 570 Berg.

Two weeks in the Pyrenees before Competa....I do hope our porky leader's bike fit after all this alleged shagging:D

Oooh grumpy masters :topic Sounds like hes not getting it .

Well, my bike's ready, we're in Malta sea-kayaking next week so not much time to prep when we get back. A few things to do to Jane's new Scorpa though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom