Royal Enfield Himalayan . Nice little video

Tell you what Tony ,,, it wouldn't take more than a leaf bumping into me to stop me this morning.
I can thourghly recommend that you do not contract Shingles on your head / face area,, the way it feels this morning you guys might be riding with a mutant in June , if it was today , I probably wouldn't get past the border guards :rolleyes::D

Sorry to hear that. Anyhow, no problem Sy. i have the solution to your fizzog problem, would help with the Mozzies too :D

Attachments

• burkha.jpg
    burkha.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 115
Sorry to hear that. Anyhow, no problem Sy. i have the solution to your fizzog problem, would help with the Mozzies too :D
Aye right enough that would almost certainly improve the fizzog situation , but I don't think I would be allowed to wander about with in during the Dutch leg :D

Tell you what Tony ,,, it wouldn't take more than a leaf bumping into me to stop me this morning.
I can thourghly recommend that you do not contract Shingles on your head / face area,, the way it feels this morning you guys might be riding with a mutant in June , if it was today , I probably wouldn't get past the border guards :D

Sometimes there is no rash so can take ages to get diagnosed. Anti viral meds might work.

Meanwhile......back to the Himalayan....

Ok. :thumb2

Handsome eh? :D

Picture courtesy of Gaz at Adventure Bike Wharehouse, the place for all things Adventure Biking; excellent Chillie and chat :thumb2

Attachments

• me and the Himalayan.jpg
    me and the Himalayan.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 58
Anybody bought one yet ?
Only £3999 or £4500 with good ally panniers etc.

That is such a good price that as long as the bikes prove to be reliable it's a bit of a no brainer to have one as an all round/commuter bike. The low power wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I really like the concept and having had a really good poke around one at the Stafford show last year I thought they were put together fairly well :)

Andres

That is such a good price that as long as the bikes prove to be reliable it's a bit of a no brainer to have one as an all round/commuter bike. The low power wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I really like the concept and having had a really good pock around one at the Stafford show last year I thought they were put together fairly well :)

Andres

I thought the future was Tomos :(

Fuck off

Andres

Methinks he will not do as requested Andres.
And we will have to continue to suffer his presence...

:blast

Bless him

with a shovel to the back of his nut.

Back
Top Bottom