Scrambler 1200

Nice !!
As you say , in a different league to the BM Scrambler.

You’ll need the Free Spirits decat header next :)

Makes it fun much cooler and a bit more grunt/throaty rumble !

Nice. Which Colour did you go for ? The white ? So which bike are you getting rid of ? Gs ? I guess not the Harley’s great bikes for us tall chaps . Enjoy it

White and Green - I sold the Rallye back in the Summer - I’ll most likely sell the Sportser dirt bike as well - just keep this and my Evo.

There are a few ex demos for around £9.5k I don’t think that’s bad, nearly 3k off new or a quarter of its value

There are a few ex demos for around £9.5k I don’t think that’s bad, nearly 3k off new or a quarter of its value

£9.5k for a second bike is absolute fucking madness for me, I'm having sleepless nights about spending 8k as it is.

I went to look at the RE - before I bought the Triumph - twice the price but ten times the bike... IMO

The trump does look lovely but as I said above, I'm not paying 10 grand for a second bike, utter madness, particularly since I seem to work more days now and have an other hobby that takes up my time as well, so mileage between two bikes will likely be a lot less than I've done in previous years.

I'm concerned by the cheapness of the RE overall but pleased by the look and the price. The BMW Scrambler is lovely to my eye but again, all I seem to be reading about is it's shit suspension, it's near 11k new (not that I'm buying new) and comes with shit sussies...WTF.

I had a BMW Scrambler - the suspension (std) is truly awful but can be sorted for about £800 - this would get you a sorted bike..

I would worry that the 50bhp of the RE would ultimately become a restriction

I bought my 660z with 5k on it for £3500 and it had every possible accessory, kev mods, 1/2/3 stage filters, Hyerpro rear shock, Hyperpro front internals, Akra exhaust, you name it, it had it. The standard 660z needs most of these upgrades to make it run properly.

I sold it with near 20k on it for......£3500 :green gri

Back
Top Bottom