Details.

Looked a great weekend with some familiar faces. Pissed off I had to cancel but will be there next year. :thumb2
If you book the same weather for the next year's Baz, that will do do nicely.:D:beerjug:

Great W/E. Thanks Baz for the run round Mull I'd forgotten how stunning it is. Very rarely got above 40mph and what a fantastic ride. Good to meet some old faces and some new one's. Laid in my sleeping bag Friday night laughing away to myself as the conversation outside got around to the Almond free Cherry and Almond cake that Uturn Tony's good lady had baked for Dent. (You had to be there to understand it)
As usual after a Scotland trip I rode home in the pissing rain, thank goodness for modern gear and tyres, it can make even the worst conditions a pleasure. Got to say though, I'm struggling a bit these days in the dark and pissing rain.

Friday and Saturday where as good a days as you'll ever get late September in Scotland, in fact a little to warm at times.

Definitely up for it next year Baz.

Herman the German, well what more can you say!! a great guy, in his own way. Was good to meet you.

Nice meeting you too. Impressed you kept your cool after getting hit by the bus.

Hello there, Welsh Herman at the GS summit in bonnie Scotland

Hello Everyone,
A very big thank you to Baz for making this happen.
I've learned a lot this weekend.
1. First and most important how great the GS crowd actually is.
2. Scotland is just amazing
3. You can waste a perfectly lovely evening trying to cook dinner and then it looks like you robbed it from next doors dog.
4. There are still legends out there!

Thank you to everyone making me welcome, well thats what I thought you did. Couldn't understand half what was said. Maybe for the better. Looking forward to seeing you all in the future.

Whatever you do, drive safe. All the very best Welsh Herman

The beautiful people
gscrew.jpg

Pay attention at the back Peter, refer to post 123!

Aye, Alistair but being a dozy bugger myself, i didn't want to cast nasturtiums without proof and Tony wasn't named! Nor did i recognise the svelt figure bending over the tent. Tony is probably glad that i didn't! :augie

Anyway, looks like a great do! Well done to Baz.

Absolutely cracking weekend. Huge thanks to all involved, and big thanks from Stan (Tiger 800) too....

Great W/E. Thanks Baz for the run round Mull I'd forgotten how stunning it is. Very rarely got above 40mph and what a fantastic ride. Good to meet some old faces and some new one's. Laid in my sleeping bag Friday night laughing away to myself as the conversation outside got around to the Almond free Cherry and Almond cake that Uturn Tony's good lady had baked for Dent. (You had to be there to understand it)
As usual after a Scotland trip I rode home in the pissing rain, thank goodness for modern gear and tyres, it can make even the worst conditions a pleasure. Got to say though, I'm struggling a bit these days in the dark and pissing rain.

Friday and Saturday where as good a days as you'll ever get late September in Scotland, in fact a little to warm at times.

Definitely up for it next year Baz.

Herman the German, well what more can you say!! a great guy, in his own way. Was good to meet you.
Hi fella, thabnks for your company, great days ride out !!

Looked a great weekend with some familiar faces. Pissed off I had to cancel but will be there next year. :thumb2
If you book the same weather for the next year's Baz, that will do do nicely.:D:beerjug:
Hope you got sorted mate, and looking good for next year !

Hello Everyone,
3. You can waste a perfectly lovely evening trying to cook dinner and then it looks like you robbed it from next doors dog.

Thank you to everyone making me welcome, well thats what I thought you did. Couldn't understand half what was said. Maybe for the better. Looking forward to seeing you all in the future.

The beautiful people
gscrew.jpg

Wahey he's arrived lol, good to see you again mate, glad you enjoyed yourself :D

Had this reply from Tim and Lynn at Sunart camping..
Hi Barry

Great bunch of guys. Next year would be a pleasure,

Around the same time of year. All the best to you Barry

And the guys

Thanks Tim & Lynn

Looks like next year will be on, if you're happy with myself organising again?

Hello Everyone,

The beautiful people
gscrew.jpg

Welcome along big fella...allow me to cook you a meal at some point :D

Pics.

Tony points out todays route..

20190921_121256.jpg

20190921_123901.jpg

20190921_123846.jpg

More pics.

Bit quiet late Friday afternoon ??!!

IMG-20190920-WA0012.jpg

Myself on the right, Northern Jock on the left and Bazdude in the middle..enjoying beers and craic in the sun.

IMG-20190921-WA0005.jpg

Tasty bird at the pub :D

IMG-20190921-WA0007.jpg

A great event,

I'll add my words and some pics when i finish typing them up lol

Will try to make the effort next year or maybe that should say better planning!! Looks like good craic was had by all :beerjug:

Strontian

Great night with good craic hope to meet you all again soon, same sunny ☀️ weather would also be a bonus 👍🥃

That would be great Baz, great weekend with superb weather on Friday/Saturday and great grub supplied by Tim & Lynn. A fine bunch of lunatics in attendance and too much whisky ingested by myself and the ancient and justified one!!! Mostly him though. :beerjug::jager

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves, will have to bring some rum next time as I don't do Whisky ....Arghhh :friday: ;)

Will arrange in the new year for 2020 "Wild West 2" !!

Again thanks again for the craic and funny stories etc

:bow:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom