Last of the farkles ?

It's more like a Farkle enabling tool :D

I bought another wheelset with TPMS Sensors that I can now self-enable using a 'money saving device' like yours.... that cost me another £800

I bought about £400 worth of BMW tools, OBD2 and Motoscan app to save money on valve checks at BMW.

It'll probably take 400,000 miles of services before I break even haha

But I enjoy it, so there :thumb2

I bought another wheelset with TPMS Sensors that I can now self-enable using a 'money saving device' like yours.... that cost me another £800

I bought about £400 worth of BMW tools, OBD2 and Motoscan app to save money on valve checks at BMW.

Yeah, i know about four others who have either GSs or XRs so i will be holding out my hand when they want anything done :green gri:D:augie

Yeah, i know about four others who have either GSs or XRs so i will be holding out my hand when they want anything done :green gri:D:augie

39 euros a VIN number seems fair for servicing, emergency fault clearing code, that uses no VIN number up beer is good enough.....:beerjug:

At least you will know all the bolts are torqued correctly, and bike is how you want it, Del has one over us at the moment his FARKLE can Calibrate the LC shocks our Motoscan cannot..........yet.......;)

Wasn't too bad a price from ilexa, £334.86 post free special delivery. Need to try it out on bike now, so got app on ipad all ready to go. I will do it after first service. At 320 miles now after a gentle bimble on Sunday

Wasn't too bad a price from ilexa, £334.86 post free special delivery. Need to try it out on bike now, so got app on ipad all ready to go. I will do it after first service. At 320 miles now after a gentle bimble on Sunday

Have you updated it to the latest firmware, first do that, and do you know where the Euro 4 odb2 diagnostic plug is..........;)

Have you updated it to the latest firmware, first do that, and do you know where the Euro 4 odb2 diagnostic plug is..........;)

Yes thats the first thing i did after i registered it with Hexcode, last update was April i believe. Think its down on o/s below the seat isnt it ?

I still haven't tried mine out yet!

First remove battery cover, then look at picture below to locate ODB2 connector

Look at picture below and you will see a little black lug holding the connector in place circled in REd, push it back with your finger and then slide the connector back towards yourself.

image host

Once you have connector in hand, there are 2 lugs that need to be pressed down, and at the other end the cover removed at the same time, as pressing on the lugs, it is a little tight but do not worry, and to go back on, only goes on one way.

And removed

And to put it back on the bike, it slots back into its lug, it can only go one way, use a torch to see clearly.

Lovely pics, is that the + lead above the connector ! I ask because im going to fit the fly lead of my CTEK charger so i can keep the battery up to scratch over the winter.

Lovely pics, is that the + lead above the connector ! I ask because im going to fit the fly lead of my CTEK charger so i can keep the battery up to scratch over the winter.

Yep just Slide back the Red bung, and you will see a hex screw, unscrew and fit the Ctek + and negative to the black on battery..........:D

Grip Puppies fitted tonight ! Bloody postie keeps bring parcels to the door :green gri:augie:D

Yes, It's like Christmas when the doorbell rings.

:D Glad you're enjoying it all, that's how it's supposed to be :thumb2

Plain truth is, i dont know when to stop, or so my missus says onywye :green gri:rob:D

Well, you do..... you stop when :-

A) You run out of bike space
B) You run out of bikes
C) You run out of money

Until then, farkle away....

Back
Top Bottom