Most strange 1200Gs problem

After check absolutely everything o the bike still have the problem..remove the tank checked all the engine bay for strange things remove all the connectors from ecu zfe and double checked everything..put all according manual all the sensors all the connectors..still the knock sensor 1after 4100 rpm read stranges values due to knock sensor 2..
knock 1around 90volt
Knock 2 around 50 volt

The bike now run extremely smooth..every move at the throttle and it revs so easy..work perfectly..but due to the values of knock sensors..im afraid only for a few days as always..

Now i will check mechanical things
Like valve clearance again
Camshaft worn
Timing chain for any noise..

Hope find it..

Στάλθηκε από το JSN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

If anyone can post his knock sensor values it will be very helpful...i want it on idle..and the values at 4000-5000 rpm with engine temperature reached normal..

It will help me a lot

This is for a pre -twin cam 2009 GS its just the data that I have to hand.
Idle, 1128 rpm, TPS 0% Knock sensors 24 & 18
3000 rpm, TPS 13%, Knock sensors 41 & 39
3500 rpm, TPS 20% Knock sensors 42 &36
4000 rpm TPS 19% 67 mph Knock sensors 84 & 58
The highest recording on that data set are.
5500 rpm TPS 100% 96 mph 178 & 128
All readings under normal loads as indicated by TPS (Throttle position sensor)

would love to know the software version in the engine ecu.

I think they messed it up during an update. Midrange all gone on mine and they "can't / refuse" to go back to the much better older version - even though that software is still part of the daten download in the K24 folder. I was recently informed if they raise a "case" they can access and install other versions when BM AG want to allow it

This was on a stock bike except for a full Remus system and AF-XIED`S.
Dealers had only done the 600 and 6K services so I doubt they had messed with the ECU..
The bike ran very well, I parted with it at 60K. and purchased a low mileage 2012 TC using the same Remus & AF-Xied`s.
Again the dealer had allegedly done the first services, going through the bike they had changed the engine oil and that was all, so no chance of them messing with the software which is a relief.

Check the air temp sensor is ok. Under the beak if I can remember.

This is for a pre -twin cam 2009 GS its just the data that I have to hand.
Idle, 1128 rpm, TPS 0% Knock sensors 24 & 18
3000 rpm, TPS 13%, Knock sensors 41 & 39
3500 rpm, TPS 20% Knock sensors 42 &36
4000 rpm TPS 19% 67 mph Knock sensors 84 & 58
The highest recording on that data set are.
5500 rpm TPS 100% 96 mph 178 & 128
All readings under normal loads as indicated by TPS (Throttle position sensor)
So it seems normal that the knock sensor are equal at all rpm but when reaches 4000 rpm the knock 1 rises at 80-90...so is there is a case that my reading (same with yours) are normal...

Last days i removed the tank disconnect every electrical sensor and zfe ecu cleaned carefully with contact cleaner and the bike runns perfectly 2 days now...hope not to adapt again..and fixed something not just reset it until it adapts again to the boring running with no low power

Check seems good

Back
Top Bottom