Slipscreen quality

Billy Buell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This isn't about wind protection as there are so many variables but would like to know what the quality and finish is like from folk who have them.

I’ve had mine 2 years now, along with the winglets in a dark tint, no issues at all with mine. The fit was spot on and there are no rough edges.

quality is good, had screens from them on both my GS and my S10.

as a side note, they take a while to arrive though. I suspect they don't keep them in stock. On both occasions, its been a good 2 weeks for them to arrive

That sounds promising. Time isn't an issue. I've been experimenting and my next plan is a slipscreen gsa with an mra spoiler.

Here we go With an MRA Spoiler fitted

7e7d1d0e0dfcc71a1df0df79b75dbab4.jpg

And without the MRA

cb1c0f0e0938d5ba44ca20dc156cf1fd.jpg

Here is mine. Its a GSA style screen but +2" in height, and I mounted a Givi Airflow secondary screen on it. The screen was was strong enough to take the extra weight without excessive flexing, with just a single Givi brace on the left side.

A6K-3047129-6087-X2.jpg

Slipscreen quality is spot on, I've had a few different height screens for both of my old ST1300's from them.

Is that the standard gsa size ?

GSA “Double bubble”

It works well, I take it off in summer and use a short version, and fit this again for the cooler months. It’s actually over 3 years old now looking at it and has been on two bikes

That sounds promising. Time isn't an issue. I've been experimenting and my next plan is a slipscreen gsa with an mra spoiler.

I have a slipscreen dark tint GSA standard size for sale if your interested,only had it on mine about 4 days as it did not work for me.

Back
Top Bottom