Operation Saddo - Sod this I'm off again..........

9e21575d37d9ee665d41a0a2b82b9e90.jpg

I’m all over it like a tramp on hot chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Chip- makes sense! Hence the break up... Modern music combo https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jun/09/hot-chip-bath-full-of-ecstasy-interview

Obviously she wasn't into dance music or the gay scene...

Q Yes she’s lovely but she’s seen me now so any other will disappoint

SS. See above.

Thank you VS

Im cool with it, natural course of things.

It’s an occupational hazard when you’re an unsociable ass, mixed in with a smattering of general twattishness:)

So through the cloudy tears of misery due to a relationship breakup everyone else benefits from another one of your brilliant ride reports , no pressure though :thumby:
Joking aside sorry it's ended, never a good time :comfort

Humbled.

Hop on and enjoy the ride.......

Which coincidentally was my last words to her :)

I’m in :popcorn... following with interest.

Enjoy the ride

Women are like buses .. another one will be along in a minute ;) and you don’t have to hop on all of them.

Well on behalf of all the callous bastards on here, someone else’s relationship probs are a price we’re prepared to pay for another great trip thread. Seriously take it easy, doing a trip in the right frame of mind effects everything from safety to enjoyment; lead on!

I’m in, any RR, which includes Spain gets my attention.

Sierra Nevada area is nice with interesting roads, there is an observation telescope at the top of one road, which I think is the highest point in Spain, (but you may already have been there). Enjoy your holiday

Good stuff chaps.

Thanks, I’ll research that tomorrow

I’ll start the RR proper tomorrow

Enjoy your Sunday

Day 1

An admin and positioning day from Cardiff to Portsmouth.

Got up to the first dry ish day for 4 days. Result and hopefully a good omen.

Breakfast on the holiday inn (do that’s lunch sorted too). Bimble into work to collect bike the ride back to hotel, pack and go.

It’s been a bit like the old animals crossing the river puzzle. Leave boots here, go here collect this, back and load this etc. Happily at no stage did I end up on the bike in only my Y fronts so another result.

I’ve enjoyed walking 5 miles a day in and out of work, only bottled once with 0.5 to go when it lashed down so I got a ride in a mates car.

Tea break was with old mate in Bradford on Avon. Place called Merkins Farm. Lovely and very bike suitable, rural and good parking. The waitress selection process seems to centre around, “big top bollocks........you’re hired”.

Made ferry easily, just a little rain around Salisbury but safari sagoodeee.

Plan tomorrow, exit St Malo and blunder south ish,,,,,,,,

Until then.....
550e016f2ce5ace9be5e1a7227150e07.jpg

825f421f028d88dffe6e39bb0acc9fae.jpg

Luxury on board accommodation. I saved 40 quid and the doss bag only cost me.........oh 50 quid,,,,,,bugger :(

Dad, I fink I got it wrong again.

Day 2

So docked in the dark to a murky and damp start. Still, goretex up and get going.

The ferry floor was as slippery as Corbyn answering a question on brexit.

The port was efficient, why do we always turn it into a total cake and arse party in the UK, clowns that we are

Got to get miles done today so it’s just burn down the Dual carriageway and zone out

New bike going sweetly. A more refined ride than my GSA.

Rain stops after 25 mins and just damp roads to contend wth. Max 2 deg AOB imposed :).

See if we can make Limoge ish tonight ...

I want to visit the WW2 village tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom