The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

I'm so bringing rattle can of fluro pink :)

Prehaps we could get Mikey to raffle it :D

I've just had this vision my bike has been painted like Grayson Perry's.:eek:

BTW, your new avatar, Colt Python .357 ?

You are the St Helens Grayson Perry, and yes it is a Colt Python. I have a fantasy gun cabinet thing going on at the moment :D

You are the St Helens Grayson Perry, and yes it is a Colt Python. I have a fantasy gun cabinet thing going on at the moment :D

A fine choice of handgun.:beerjug:

....and riding a pink Harley wouldn't look good on a wet Wednesday in St.Helens.
Having said that, riding any Harley doesn't look good in St.Helens, even on a dry day.:D

Thanks for the info, would love to go, it all depends on the COVID restrictions etc.? Would be 1 man and his tent.

Thanks for the info, would love to go, it all depends on the COVID restrictions etc.? Would be 1 man and his tent.

Would love to go, depends on the COVID restrictions, would be 1 man and his tent.

I’ve learnt tonight where Dent is, care of Bill Nighy and a steam train journey. I imagine if the the weather is good it’s a great place to go and miserable if it isn’t.

Stunning countryside

I’ve learnt tonight where Dent is, care of Bill Nighy and a steam train journey. I imagine if the the weather is good it’s a great place to go and miserable if it isn’t.

Stunning countryside

Spot on ;) Cobbles one way, tarmac the other ;) great in the dry - shite in the wet :)

I have a new tent but no friends. Is this acceptable at Dent.

Join the club :D

Much is drunk, much rubbish is spoken and a good time is had by all

Your Avatar location states "The nut behind the handlebars" but I'm sure you were in your brand new campervan last time!

Hi Iain
It depends. :D
This year should it happen I will be in the van again, as I was intending to do a Hungarian Goulash on the Friday nigh to help Micky raise more money

Will you be on yer Harley? If it's a yes we could have a Harley sector to lower the tone.:jager:D

Absolutely, the 955i Daytona is off the road and it’d cripple me, don’t have a GS anymore, so Harley is the only option I have.

Will be good to see ya ... let's hope it a go go go :thumby:

:beerjug:

I hope so buddy, it’ll be good to see you all for a chinwag and cuppa :thumb

Hi Iain
It depends. :D
This year should it happen I will be in the van again, as I was intending to do a Hungarian Goulash on the Friday nigh to help Micky raise more money

That sounds tasty!

My van was new Sept. 2019 and has spent most of its life in my barn!

I might be in mine too - just to put the heating on!

I might well come but depends on travel plans nearer the time.

Back
Top Bottom