New 40th Anniversary GS Tomorrow?

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Teaser on Motoradd Instagram for the 40th anniversary launch tomorrow at 4.30.

Possibly new colours?
6dcda8e3a350894dccc7630149e74c9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I was born in 1967.... I really appreciated my 50th Birthday Year with the number plate reg '67

That was good enough for me :D

As I was born in 1967.... I really appreciated my 50th Birthday Year with the number plate reg '67

That was good enough for me :D
Worked for me too...
Born in 68, bought a new bike for my 50th... 68 plate.

Any excuse really

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Worked for me too...
Born in 68, bought a new bike for my 50th... 68 plate.

Any excuse really

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Haha, yep nice isn't it :D

Very disappointing. I messaged Motoradd and they said to be patient. They are working on the 1250GS and Adventure.

Good, I'm 49 this year so I can stay this old for ever so long as I have a GS. Nice.

Thinking of going back to a GS from my current 1290 SAS and I get to the BMW colour options and despair.....

The dull grey with a red seat, red white and blue rallye (thankfully without the hideous gold wheels now) triple black and the new 40th edition again in black.

Hardy a stunning choice - with modern production approaches and let's face it the few parts that carry the main colour why can't offer a bespoke 'design your own' colour scheme? If you are planning on spending nearly 20k they could at least give you a bit more colour choice.

Thinking of going back to a GS from my current 1290 SAS and I get to the BMW colour options and despair.....

The dull grey with a red seat, red white and blue rallye (thankfully without the hideous gold wheels now) triple black and the new 40th edition again in black.

Hardy a stunning choice - with modern production approaches and let's face it the few parts that carry the main colour why can't offer a bespoke 'design your own' colour scheme? If you are planning on spending nearly 20k they could at least give you a bit more colour choice.

You could get it custom painted.

19,000 pounds and valued at £9k 3 years later with 15k miles....

Depreciation 10k over 3 years is £3,333 or £64 per week:D

Actual cost per week is £89.42 if taking the PCP option inc deposit. (renting the bike). Limited to just under 100 miles per week.

Numbers are interesting....

19,000 pounds and valued at £9k 3 years later with 15k miles....

Depreciation 10k over 3 years is £3,333 or £64 per week:D

Actual cost per week is £89.42 if taking the PCP option inc deposit. (renting the bike). Limited to just under 100 miles per week.

Numbers are interesting....

Actually you’re thinking like an old person. Young’uns today don’t buy a car or bike, they rent it. It’s all about the monthly payment, like a mobile phone, not the final balloon payment as most have no intention ever to take up that bit of PCP. And given more than 80% of all cars and bikes in the UK seem to be sold on PCP, it seems to work. For now. Round my way everyone seems to have a new Audi, BMW, Mercedes or Porsche. I very much doubt they can all afford to drop the thick end of £100K cash on one, so it’s all on PCP to show off to their neighbours.
Spoken as a (nearly) old’un who owns his own bike.

Back
Top Bottom