Denali 2.0 DR1 TriOptic LED Light Kit

Barnoe

Moto Vlogger
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Denali 2.0 DR1 TriOptic LED Light Kit

Ive bought these lights online and they are apparently on their way.
Ive never fit lights to my BMW 1200GS before so im hoping the instructions are good.

I just wanted better lighting for off road, green laning or just country lanes at night.

I noticed the CANsmart Controller on the Denali website, is this something i need?
or is it something that would improve the use of the lights.

Can someone explain the advantages?

The Cansmart basically allows you to integrate the spots into the bikes electrics / electronics system, then giving you the ability to control them from the wonder wheel without additional switches. You can also use the cansmart, which is a rebranded Hex EzCan to reprogram the behaviour of the lights making them smarter, for example, % of brightness on low beam / high beam, turning off the spots when the indicators are used, strobing the lights when you press the horn etc. It's not totally necessary, but you are not able to get at these additional features without something like Cansmart or EzCan.

Have a look at the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajAkDkqG-jk

There is also a third option called Smartswitch

not as elegant as the Denali or Hex, but performs the same options

I will read up on these, ive notice its already going dark earlier and its now dark when i get up for work.

bit depressing really lol

I will let you know how i get on :)

I will read up on these, ive notice its already going dark earlier and its now dark when i get up for work.

bit depressing really lol

I will let you know how i get on :)

Back
Top Bottom