Tapatalk Pro missing images

yoyo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section. I view a few different forums and use Tapatalk Pro just for ease but most of the time I don't get to see any images, if I open the thread in a web browser the images are there. Any ideas if it's a setting problem or suggestions of a different app I can use to view multiple forums?

I may have found the reason for this. It caused by cache, you would see the pictures after you clear app data. Clearing the Tapatalk cache and data (settings->apps>tapatalk->clear cache and clear data). Also, you may have no problem viewing the images after you log into the forum. Have you got the latest version of tapatalk? If not, then you should try to update your app. Sometimes, post creators are those who cause the issue. They try to update or change (or something like that) their images and the only thing they manage to do is to make them disappear. They will likely have to re-upload all the missing ones themselves. If you have deleted ecf from tapatalk, then you added "EC Forum" a few months back, then do not auto login, type it manually.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look at clearing the cache now. I use the latest version of Tapatalk Pro and normally stay logged in.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought that was it when I opened the first couple of threads on here but no luck, the image attached is what I normally see. On a long thread some posts have images I can see and others look like the pic. If I open a web view of the thread it always shows the images.
d3f01b1e6fcc0d692c57cd097d5e1adb.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom