Selling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

vireo

Reaction score
I've put off the day that I had to sell this bike a few times over the past couple of years, but the reality is that it is now time to do so and I'm looking for advice on a valuation.
Pending daughter nuptials and a large medical bill are forcing my hand a little, but the bike isnt getting the use it needs to justify keeping it, and in truth it has only ever been an indulgence on my part to have a GSA for pootling about on a weekend and nipping into town.

Here's the spec; I know that at the top end, it might make a price of close to €6k with everything included so I may ask for that and see how it goes.......but its not yet advertised anywhere so I am asking for honest advice from folk on here to allow me pitch it at something that will sell without undue delay but realise a decent return for me. Located in Waterford

Silver
35300km
2 owners from new
Imported from Germany by myself - search back on my threads to an early one and you'll find it
2 keys,
Logbook, all original documentation receipts for service intervals
EVO Sport gearbox
BMW Topbox
Brake pedal extn
Bagster Tank Cover & Bag
Custom re-covered standard seat (I'm 185cm)
Battery Charger
Torbinators on/for screen
Upgraded hose fuel connections
RAM mounts x 2
HID light upgrade
Rear hugger
Light bar with spots
Touratech Panniers
Cut off footrests
Shortened indicator stem
Tyres with <2000km on them

there's probably other bits I've forgotten

The 35300km is straight up - hard to believe perhaps, but as I said, it has been a toy for me and was parked up (indoors, covered, filled with fuel, tyres delated etc) for 3 years at one point. I bought it near Karlsruhr from the original owner, a mechanic in a Motorad dealership, so the bike has had a very easy life and only let me down once, 3km from home, when a fuel pipe connector cracked. Both were subsequently replaced with better after-market versions.

I've loads of pics to offer, but the below is a recent one, and I'll get some on a hosting site to make them easier to view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126fFlZFDG5GLA3ph-F-SzeiDJpOB1MPl/view?usp=sharing

Any constructive feedback appreciated...

It might have helped if you'd put what it was in the title....and a proper price

It might have helped if you'd put what it was in the title....and a proper price

Thanks, but it wasn't intended to be an advert, just looking for some guidance. I did indicate a vague price but it may not be achievable and hence the reach out to folks on here. I cannot edit the title either :(

Vireo,,
Close this thread...
start a new ad ,
paste all what you said in there,
Give it a good title and start on a price or near offer
then add few really good pics..
.it will sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom