XT - Mac - How do I delete routes on the XT using my Mac?

1. Charge your mouse.

2. The (2) icon is the volume fro where you installed Commander One. You can Eject it. There should be a Commander One.dmg file in your downloads, you can put that in the bin too.

3 The message (1) is due to the extra protections MacOS X has these days. It is a pain.
Go to > System Preferences > Security and Privacy. From the sidebar select "Accessibility". It is the last of the list. Click on the lock bottom left of the window, and input your password (the one you use to access your Mac, that is). When this is done, the lock will open and the list of apps on the right side of the window will be active. Find Commander One in the list and tick its checkbox.

This procedure is essentially an extra check Apple added to avoid that apps get too much control over your computer or data. Good thing on paper, but it is a pain every time you add a new app.

Thank you.

Mouse and keyboard charged :D

All worked well.

How about….

If I am not in BaseCamp, what is the best way to eject my XT and how do I do it? Screen shots would be handy as I don’t follow all the lingo. Or do I just unplug it?

I just close Basecamp (or any app connected to the XT) and unplug it.

It has nothing to do with that in this case to be honest (there is plenty of stuff that doesn’t work on Macs).
If Basecamp worked as intended, this would have been a two seconds thing.

Using third party apps to tranfer data between device/service is hardly anything unheard of.

Back
Top Bottom