1300GS vs Tiger 1200

I’ve just had a nosey on the 850-900 Facebook page and apparently it’s only the 2024 model onwards. The 20-23 models are as you were at 12000 miles still.
Yes, until I see a press release from Triumph, thats my understanding.

I rode a colleges new 1200 Tiger and he rode my 1250....I thought nice driveshaft but other total POS...He obviously thought the same and bought one of the last new 1250 ADV because he thought the 20 liter tank was too small where I agreed with him...LOL And yes the new 1300 has some teething problems that will be no problem in a few month but still the problem with the too small for real riders 19 liter tank and ugly as sin radar boxes nobody needs instead of good/cool looking head- and taillight and the fact that the exhaust is way too quiet...But some weenies might actually like this...LOL

I rode a colleges new 1200 Tiger and he rode my 1250....I thought nice driveshaft but other total POS...He obviously thought the same and bought one of the last new 1250 ADV because he thought the 20 liter tank was too small where I agreed with him...LOL And yes the new 1300 has some teething problems that will be no problem in a few month but still the problem with the too small for real riders 19 liter tank and ugly as sin radar boxes nobody needs instead of good/cool looking head- and taillight and the fact that the exhaust is way too quiet...But some weenies might actually like this...LOL
Why not post a photo of you & your "colleague" out riding the exact two bikes (spooky isn't) that you conveniently mention in this thread Boxer?
Because a lot on here think you make things up, my old mum called it "romancing the truth" I call it bullish*t.

Cock.

Thaiumph Tiger bestes bhaike ever made and 100% british…Especially the fork and the double sided swing arm…🤣Buy what floats your boat but you cant even compare these bikes…A sad joke charging so much money and then making it in Thailand…As bad as KTM producing their junk in china now and laying 300 workers off in Austria…But I guess these are only the beginnings of the green economy and boycott of affordable russian hydrocarbons…

Shineyface you must have like Boris…A small Johnson ! Happy Valentines Day 🤣

Arsey I dont know what brought that one but obviously you must have had too much catnip today…While at it why did not call me an antisemite too 🤣Do something patriotic and unlike Boris dont call real leaders and people who want peace names but trade in your Honda on a Tiger…It might save some jobs…Not in Blimey but Thailand…🤣

Arsey I dont know what brought that one but obviously you must have had too much catnip today…While at it why did not call me an antisemite too 🤣Do something patriotic and unlike Boris dont call real leaders and people who want peace names but trade in your Honda on a Tiger…It might save some jobs…Not in Blimey but Thailand…🤣
Your grasp of the English spoken word is appalling, even a chat bot from the local Chinese restaurant does better.......but hey they don't pretend to be who they are not.............I refer to my previous......Wanker !

Your grasp of the English spoken word is appalling, even a chat bot from the local Chinese restaurant does better.......but hey they don't pretend to be who they are not.............I refer to my previous......Wanker !
He’s a yank. You cannot expect much in the way of English from him.

Arsey I dont know what brought that one but obviously you must have had too much catnip today…While at it why did not call me an antisemite too Do something patriotic and unlike Boris dont call real leaders and people who want peace names but trade in your Honda on a Tiger…It might save some jobs…Not in Blimey but Thailand…

What Honda ?

Boxerjust, are you really a racist or just a tad bigoted ?
Suspect neither - more likely a troll who knows exactly what buttons to press to get a response to validate their existence.

Seriously guys - how about putting the knob on ignore in the hope it dies of attention starvation.

Suspect neither - more likely a troll who knows exactly what buttons to press to get a response to validate their existence.

Seriously guys - how about putting the knob on ignore in the hope it dies of attention starvation.
I’ve tried with another couple on here. They are still here unfortunately. Well I’m supposing they are as some threads seem to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom