Cargo nets for OEM alu panniers

GSian

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Are there any recommendations for above. Don't want too pay the extortionate price from BMW or Wunderlich etc. Just wondered if anyone has found good ones from Aliexpress or somewhere similar? I can't seem to work out how they would attach,

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated.

I have one genuine BMW one that I got from eBay below. Obviously top quality and you will need to drill to fit.

However I then bought one of these for half the price and works just as well and fits in the same way. However the BMW one you can feel the difference in quality (more thickness of the bungee). But I don't regret buying it and would happily buy again. I also bought the top box one from the same guys and that is used constantly and still going strong

Very simple to make. Use any Oxford or similar net cut to size, and stainless tie down hoops from your nearest chandler.

Thanks for the replies. How do they fix at the corners?

I get it now. Just found the Touratech instructions. Drill out the rivets and use a nut and bolt with some silicone to seal. (y)

I get it now. Just found the Touratech instructions. Drill out the rivets and use a nut and bolt with some silicone to seal. (y)
:thumb2 very useful if you just want to shove a water bottle, or overjacket or something there where it's handy.

Back
Top Bottom