Help!! Deleted maps!

Cracker

Reaction score
I just bought a quest 1 on eBay which came preinstalled with uk and Ireland maps. Somehow I've managed to delete them off it and can't get them back. Please help!

What makes you think you have deleted the mapping? Check Map Setup-Map Detail and see what is set there. Then go back to Settings-Map Info and check that your Mapsource mapping is ticked

I may be wrong but I think the only way to delete mapping is via Mapsource on your PC/laptop

What makes you think you have deleted the mapping? Check Map Setup-Map Detail and see what is set there. Then go back to Settings-Map Info and check that your Mapsource mapping is ticked

I may be wrong but I think the only way to delete mapping is via Mapsource on your PC/laptop

That's exactly what I think I've done. Only the Europe city maps are in the map settings which came on cd. Don't know how I managed to delete the rest.

As above, perhaps you have just 'de-selected' City Navigator in the menu?

Try this.
>Press Menu
>Select Settings press OK
>Select Map Info press OK
>Ensure that City Navigator {version X} has a tick against it, if not Press OK

Any luck ?

If not, then are you using Mapsource on the PC ? You'll have to, if you need to send the maps back out to the unit?

More info needed......

V

Sorted

Thanks everyone for all the help and advice.. Finally think I've got it sorted! Cheers Daithi!

Back
Top Bottom