Iphone mount

Kingsusan

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys, and thank you for letting me join.

Recently bought a 15 plate 1200 gs which came with the sat nav cradle. Then bought a amazon phone mount that fits cradle. Was wondering if anyone has had any issues with there iphone camera when using this phone mount?
Thinking of moving to iphone and have heard that iphones suffers more with the vibration issue.

Many thanks Nigel

Hiya.

I did the same and tried to mitigate by putting sponge on the mount.

I trashed an iPhone on a trip, thankfully a spare one which was for that specifically.

The screen fizzed a bit then went tonto.

I’ve gone back to Nav 5 now and XT on other bikes.

For music I Bluetooth my phone to Cardo.

I recon it may be worth trying it with a spare phone first see how it goes ����

Thanks Guru Gora for your reply.
I did a trip of about 80 motorway miles a couple of weeks ago with my Samsung and all was good with my phone I'm just worried about spending close to £1000 on a phone and trashing the camera. The only other option would be to remove the sat nav cradle and fit my Quad lock mount and anti vibration damper?

Thanks Guru Gora for your reply.
I did a trip of about 80 motorway miles a couple of weeks ago with my Samsung and all was good with my phone I'm just worried about spending close to £1000 on a phone and trashing the camera. The only other option would be to remove the sat nav cradle and fit my Quad lock mount and anti vibration damper?

Or navigate with an old cheap eBay iPhone and keep the good one in your pocket - no need for a SIM card and hotspot the two if internet needed

I use Quadlock kit for my Iphone 13 Pro. I've ridden a lot of miles and the anti vibration mount seems to have done what it is claimed to do - my phone has not showed any signs of damage

I got one of my daughter’s old Samsungs and a SIM card from Sky which I think costs me about 6 quid a month as part of a package of 3 SIM cards between my wife and I.

So it doesn’t really matter too much if the phone buggers up but over a couple of thousand miles it’s been fine.

I’m not too sure if I’d trust my iPhone on it tho.

If you want to try an iPhone I’ve got a 6s you’re welcome to borrow before you commit any proper money

Back
Top Bottom