Kev (Whatton's) secret 50th'ish party

shugie said:

That's the very one :thumb

Tarquin.......I'm sure Geoff could be persuaded into getting bottle or two of vodka just for you and G.B ;)

Failing that, just bring yer own and keep it on the Q...you enjoyed it last time ;)

41177109-M.jpg

41179170-M.jpg

If Mrs Whatton's gonna be there, at least Kev won't be a sexual predator again ;)

41177339-L.jpg

Ahh yes.......I remember it now....what did you call my choice of beverage...

'A fruit based drink for the lady.....' ( Cherry Beer ... actually rather nice ;) )

reckon I'll be there :D could give a lift to one of the Irish lot if they fly into leeds bradford

£87 return

step 1: Destinations & dates
step 2: Choose flights
> step 3: Confirm flight details
step 4: Your details
step 5: Payment details

« Return to homepage

Travel Insurance

Benefits for Single Trip

Loss of 1 or more eyes or limbs £10,000
Permanent Total Disablement £10,000
Death £10,000
Hospital Benefit up to £300
Medical Expenses £2,000,000
Return to Home £5,000
Cancellation & Curtailment £500
Delayed Travel Benefit £60
Holiday Abandonment £500
Missed Departure £300
Personal Property £750
Personal Money £500
Delayed Baggage up to £100
Passport/Driving Licence Indemnity £200
Personal Liability £1,000,000
Legal Expenses £10,000

A policy for single trips of up to 31 days in conjunction with a Jet2.com flight.

All quotes are offered on behalf of TPS and acceptance of the quote authorises Jet2.com to make full payment of the travel insurance premium to TPS on behalf of the passenger.

Additional offers including annual multi-trip and winter sports are available after you book your flights.
Step 3 of 5 - Confirm flight details
Flights - BELFAST INTL to LEEDS BRADFORD Flight Date From To Departs Arrives
LS324 30 September 2006 BELFAST INTL LEEDS BRADFORD 09:25 10:20
LS327 1 October 2006 LEEDS BRADFORD BELFAST INTL 17:50 18:40
PLEASE NOTE: All flight times are local and in 24 hour clock. For flights that are very early in the morning (i.e. just after midnight) check-in opens the previous evening 2 hours before the time of your departure. For example: A flight at 00:30 on Monday the 23rd departs in the very early hours of Monday morning so check-in opens at 22:30 on the evening of Sunday the 22nd.

Pricing
Outbound flight per adult/child
Fare £ 24.00
Taxes & Airport charges £ 12.00
Total £ 36.00

Return flight per adult/child
Fare £ 39.00
Taxes & Airport charges £ 12.00
Total £ 51.00

Total per adult/child £ 87.00
Total for 1 passenger £ 87.00
These are the dates that will be booked for you so please check them carefully. If the flights are correct and you're happy with the price you may proceed with your booking in one of three ways. 1. 'Register' a new profile 2. 'Sign in' to an existing profile 3. Click on the 'Confirm details' button.

Before you continue, please read the Fare Rules below carefully.

European Single Trip Travel Insurance for UK residents
It is important that all passengers are covered by travel insurance for every trip. Low cost travel insurance from Travellers Protection Services Limited covers persons for the duration of your trip. Includes cancellation, medical & baggage (Infants insured free of charge).
Cover for 2 day(s) £5.13 per person Book: Yes No

I agree to buy the insurance cover that is offered with this flight booking and have read and understood the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy. I am a UK resident.

Welcome to My Profile
New customers
Registering a profile only takes a few moments. You will be able to store your details for future bookings.
Existing customers
If you have setup your profile, please sign in now.

Fare rules
A booking is valid for carriage solely for the flight to which it relates or to which it has subsequently been changed and accepted by us in accordance with Article 3 of our General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage.
A booking for return flights is, in fact 2 separate flight bookings which, for your convenience, are given a single booking reference.
Reservations are generally changeable, up to 3 hours prior to departure, subject to payment of 15GBP/ 25EUR/ 35CHF/ 750CZK/ 180NOK/ 90PLN change fee per person per one-way flight. In addition, where a change of person has been made or a date has been changed, any increase between the fare paid and the current available fare per sector at the time of making such a change, will be charged. If the fare has decreased, no refund will be paid.
Once a booking has been completed, to change dates please use our online facility. For other changes, including changes to names, contact our Call Centre.
When return flights are booked, a name change may only be made if the name is changed on both flights.
No route changes are permitted
Please note that prices available through our Call Centre do not attract the on-line discount. Furthermore, fare prices offered during certain promotions and special offers are only available via our website.
Infants may fly free provided they sit on the knee of a fare paying adult. See Travelling with Children.
Jet2.com is a non-refund airline, save as provided in our Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage. In these exceptional circumstances, if Jet2.com agrees to a refund, an administration fee per passenger per sector will be charged.

right is there anyone who could put me up for a night on fri but they have to be near East Midlands

i can get the right price of flights to EM 19:00 fri Arrive East Midlands (EMA)

and leave Sun, 01 Oct 06
16:35 Depart East Midlands (EMA)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Viscount Derbyshire said:
Gonna be late.

So, gonna be late, but still at leats three or four hours before last orders :D

So Jamie, are you gonna be late :nenau

Nearly booked him in for his bike service on the 30th - then remembered jimmy burton mentioned something about "party" "birthday" "30th" - so he's here on the 23rd now.

I've given up drinking, so i'll sit with a non alcoholic lager in the snug :thumb

Steptoe said:
So Jamie, are you gonna be late :nenau

Nearly booked him in for his bike service on the 30th - then remembered jimmy burton mentioned something about "party" "birthday" "30th" - so he's here on the 23rd now.

I've given up drinking, so i'll sit with a non alcoholic lager in the snug :thumb

Snugs are Irish, and I doubt that the three stags sells alcohol free. At least the last time I was there they did not...

richie said:
Snugs are Irish, and I doubt that the three stags sells alcohol free. At least the last time I was there they did not...

Richie, you need to get out of your isolated barn and mix a bit more - it's irony :D :D

Even coronation street has a snug

richie said:
Hi Neil, leave me alone I'm pissed, bout to go back to the pub once I've bid on a new guitar for my oldest lad.

How are you BTW...

Have you built a pub near your house :D

I'd really like to be at this one, but cannot.

So....... a few tips from my one and only fact finding mission:

1) Switch off your mobile phone and keep it hidden.

2) Do not drink the free "tonic water" unless you enjoy the haunted chair experience.

3) Keep an eye on the chairs. Some of them move without warning.

4) Digital cameras are regarded as "witchcraft" by the regulars, but largely accepted.

5) It is normal for dogs to stand on the tables.

6) Enjoy!

:beerjug:

Loss of 1 or more eyes or limbs £10,000
Permanent Total Disablement £10,000
Death £10,000
Hospital Benefit up to £300
Medical Expenses £2,000,000
Return to Home £5,000
Cancellation & Curtailment £500
Delayed Travel Benefit £60
Holiday Abandonment £500
Missed Departure £300
Personal Property £750
Personal Money £500
Delayed Baggage up to £100
Passport/Driving Licence Indemnity £200
Personal Liability £1,000,000
Legal Expenses £10,000

Thank fekk Jez got that bit sorted....I was starting to really worry about it :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap

ChrisKelley said:
I'd really like to be at this one, but cannot.

So....... a few tips from my one and only fact finding mission:

1) Switch off your mobile phone and keep it hidden.

2) Do not drink the free "tonic water" unless you enjoy the haunted chair experience.

3) Keep an eye on the chairs. Some of them move without warning.

4) Digital cameras are regarded as "witchcraft" by the regulars, but largely accepted.

5) It is normal for dogs to stand on the tables.

6) Enjoy!

7) The floor is quite comfy, I tested that out thoroughly ;)

:beerjug:
Amended :thumb

Back
Top Bottom