Kev (Whatton's) secret 50th'ish party

TUNED IN said:
right is there anyone who could put me up for a night on fri but they have to be near East Midlands

i can get the right price of flights to EM 19:00 fri Arrive East Midlands (EMA)

and leave Sun, 01 Oct 06
16:35 Depart East Midlands (EMA)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Quite possibly...I'll speak to the boss ;)

Skype tommorrow
;)

Ohhh yes count me in :thumb
Think i might come over in the van, the thought of the pig loft and the team snoring marathon could leave lasting scars :D

Anyone thought about having a whip round (no bill not that sort of whip :ymca )

We could get him something supernaff or something like..... :nenau

WOODY said:
Ohhh yes count me in :thumb
Think i might come over in the van, the thought of the pig loft and the team snoring marathon could leave lasting scars :D

Anyone thought about having a whip round (no bill not that sort of whip :ymca )

We could get him something supernaff or something like..... :nenau

Naaa, let's just buy him so many 'absolutions' and tell him they're 'matins' that he vomits and falls asleep in the bar with his trousers on his head...it's much more fun :D

:thumb :thumb

MInd you, I heard his buttplug collection is getting a bit worn out :nenau

Loss of 1 or more eyes or limbs £10,000
Permanent Total Disablement £10,000
Death £10,000
Hospital Benefit up to £300
Medical Expenses £2,000,000
Return to Home £5,000
Cancellation & Curtailment £500
Delayed Travel Benefit £60
Holiday Abandonment £500
Missed Departure £300
Personal Property £750
Personal Money £500
Delayed Baggage up to £100
Passport/Driving Licence Indemnity £200
Personal Liability £1,000,000
Legal Expenses £10,000
Eyebrow loss £00.95p

fixed :thumb

tarka said:
It`s on your 'Places I`m not allowed in' list.....because as well as no Cider,Vodka or music (did I ever tell anyone there`s no Cider,Vodka or music there ? :p ) there`s no kiddy playpen either. :D :D :D :D :D

thanks i wont bother then

Nutts..

Will be in Mid Wales on the campout sadly.. Hope you guys have a cracking time.. wish em all the best from those of us in the welsh hills on the day..

WOODY said:

Eyebrow loss £00.95p

fixed :thumb

that's where i went wrong... i must check the small print on these insurance forms :spitfire

Looks like no one is near enough EM airport and able/ don't want to put me up for fri night... pity it was a cheap flight....about £50 return :D

can someone please tell me where this do is being held? i'd love to come along

y2blade said:
can someone please tell me where this do is being held? i'd love to come along
Y2 it's here
Three Stags' Heads
Wardlow Mires, Tideswell, Derbyshire,
SK17 8RW, tel 01298 872268, OS Grid Reference: SK 181 756,
GPS: 53.277098o N, 1.730080o W (on the A623 between Chapel-en-le-Frith and Baslow, very close to where the B6465 Tees into it)

I'll try and get over for this one :beer: :beer: :bounce1 :bounce1

TUNED IN said:
Looks like no one is near enough EM airport and able/ don't want to put me up for fri night... pity it was a cheap flight....about £50 return :D

You can stay with me chick...it's a council house in the arse end of Market Harborough, total shitehole, no carpets, no curtains, bare plaster on the walls, and a family of pikeys living next door...oh, and you'd have to sleep in Jack's bed (think he's just about grown out of weeing it).

Not to put you off or anything :D

Danny said:
Y2 it's here
Three Stags' Heads
Wardlow Mires, Tideswell, Derbyshire,
SK17 8RW, tel 01298 872268, OS Grid Reference: SK 181 756,
GPS: 53.277098o N, 1.730080o W (on the A623 between Chapel-en-le-Frith and Baslow, very close to where the B6465 Tees into it)

I'll try and get over for this one :beer: :beer: :bounce1 :bounce1

thankyou :thumb

having checked my diary i wont be able to come as i'll be at Brands Hatch for the final round of BSB :D

shame :(

James Burton said:
Is anyone going for Friday night aswell :mmmm

Well, we may be, depending on stuff, like whether Gary needs a room. But if Bill's landy is ready we may just go up on the Friday night and try out the new roof tent :bounce1 :bounce1

MGB said:
Well, we may be, depending on stuff, like whether Gary needs a room. But if Bill's landy is ready we may just go up on the Friday night and try out the new roof tent :bounce1 :bounce1

how far from airprot to your house i would need transport of some sort... can you get busses after my flight?

Fanum said:
Gary don't be a twot.....we'd come and pick you up ;)

:)

It would be worth going just to see you three trying to get into the roof tent after a few beers :D :beer: :beer:

shep

Shep said:
It would be worth going just to see you three trying to get into the roof tent after a few beers :D :beer: :beer:

shep

Sod that......Tooned can have the pig loft :thumb

Back
Top Bottom