looking to to but a 310 gGS

Hannu

Reaction score
Hi,
Not new to ukgser but not been on for a while. Have owned a 1250 GS and more recently a 850 adventure which I was disappointed with ( its a hight thing being only 5ft8")
Anyway sold the 850 early this year along with a CRF 250 Rally which was used for commuting and green laneing.
So looking at a 310 GS to take the place of both, being 64 the weight change from the 850 will be a definite positive, test ride coming up on Monday.
Love the styling but think the exhaust looks unsightly so looking at an akrapovic that looks, sounds better and isn't as heavy. My question is do you have to replace the whole system or can you just fit the can 🤔.

Cheers Hannu

I had the Rally Raid / Scorpion full system on mine which worked a treat and sensible money at the time. A bit of weight saving and with the baffle in not too loud With the baffle out, I would get big thumbs up from most white van drivers so draw your own conclusions on that one.

just look on rallyraid have all the part s you need

Hi,
Not new to ukgser but not been on for a while. Have owned a 1250 GS and more recently a 850 adventure which I was disappointed with ( its a hight thing being only 5ft8")
Anyway sold the 850 early this year along with a CRF 250 Rally which was used for commuting and green laneing.
So looking at a 310 GS to take the place of both, being 64 the weight change from the 850 will be a definite positive, test ride coming up on Monday.
Love the styling but think the exhaust looks unsightly so looking at an akrapovic that looks, sounds better and isn't as heavy. My question is do you have to replace the whole system or can you just fit the can 🤔.

Cheers Hannu
The 310 is not a low bike..... I was surprised at how tall it sat. It goes...eventually. The honda 500x is lower..The better option is a V strom 650

it is low when you get on the soft suspension drops it down ,just stand on the foot peg to mount simple

Rode a mates that was parked in my garage for a month. It had the Rally Raid kit on it. I'm 5ft 8 and it was ok, although I couldn't flat floor it. 2020 bike, also had the tail tidy fitted. He is selling it, nearly bought it, but decided not to in the end

Back
Top Bottom