My new triple black. But I have a problem

I can supply the OP with spirit caramel which can be used to accelerate the blackening of the oil.

It is also extremely viscous so should help suppress the engine rattle inherent with air cooling. Two birds with one stone :thumb2

Have a word with Mark Hooton. He can offer a service where he powder coats his stainless parts black for the triple black, maybe if you ask nice he will do a one off and powder coat your oil for you.

Eyup

Now then. I have a yellow 1200 and I think that I have the solution of the oil problem for you. Now your 1200 is black but the oil is a yellow ish colour correct? My 1200 is yellow but the oil is black (can you see where this is going?) we may be able to come to an arrangement. I am prepared to send you my black oil in exchange for your yellow ish oil, but only if you pay all postage costs. If this is acceptable please feel free to pm me. Hope this is of some help. Glenn.

I have a white GS and have found I can turn the oil white by simply adding water.

Result!

Mike

I have got a GSA Smoke Grey and can't find a Smoke Grey jacket, underwear and of course engine oil. They do everything in plain grey but not matt smoke grey. Santa Claus pls help!

Triple Black

I have one of the old GSs that is only a twin. Obviously, I want the latest thing. Where can I get one of these new triples? Where have they put the extra cylinder? I couldn't make it out on the OP's picture, which seemed kind of dark.

PS: what oil do they use?

Back
Top Bottom