Problems with my phone / TFT / NAV 6 / C4 sena / Sena remote Comms blutooth linkage

grantmac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A few months ago bought my new 1250 2021 model GSA and also bought a new NAV 6 - also 2021 model. All good so far. Very happy with the TFT etc. but having some issues with the Bluetooth linkage to all the electronics. My guess is there is simply too much electronics for the Bluetooth to cope with or I have not set it all up correctly. I have phone, TFT, Sena SC1 helmet comms, Sena remote AND Nav 6. That's 5 different Bluetooth links. Too much I think......
All worked fine on my old GS which had no TFT.
Issues are:
1. phone pairing & linking to TFT. If I put my phone in my top box it wont link to the TFT so I have to put it into my handlebar bag for it to work. needs to be closer to the TFT to make the connection.
2. I have tried to link all electronics through the TFT on the bike - if above rule is followed then TFT / i-phone for calls works fine. That's about it though
3. I have a lot of music on my NAV6 which I cannot now get to work. The link between NAV 6 with songs sometimes works and I get the music with titles showing in the TFT but more often it does not work.
4. I also used to listen to the radio through my C4 Sena Advanced SC1 comms - no longer possible as I cant get this to link between the Sena remote . Remote simply wont turn on radio or do what it used to on my old GS.

As said my guess is there is simply too much going on for it all to work. Maybe i just need to take some time to set it all up properly but any tips welcome.

great help! Thanks Elgringo!
All I need to do now is figure out where the remote fits into the bluetooth ''ranking''
Really excellent video though!

great help! Thanks Elgringo!
All I need to do now is figure out where the remote fits into the bluetooth ''ranking''
Really excellent video though!

I have the same setup: TFT+Nav6+Sena remote+C4/Sena SC1. Pair the remote last. Everything works together everytime I start things up. I had the latest TFT update from about 3 weeks ago.

I used this on Sunday. Important that your Sena is linked to your TFT on the first phone pairing.
I assume you pair your remote last.
7f8b54b98e8b220673d1f2cdfeacb9e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The phone is shielded in the top box if it’s alloy. Enjoy your new set up.

Back
Top Bottom